**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I’m still bitter about True Focus

VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
I know that balances are needed to be made but the recent AW change that introduces True Focus on boss island is a lazy move. They can introduce a tag for both Quake and Ghost in war and make a node for them specifically. True Focus indirectly affected the effectiveness of a lot of champs I really like using like Tigra, Prof X, and Mister Negative among others. Champions with fun and quirky playstyle but need skills to play. All that’s left are basic champions. Kabam hate skills. Lol.

I know it’s a game and meta changes but this one made me lost all my motivation to play War. I ranked Tigra for War and now I can’t use her in the most important fights. There’s also a dedicated group of Tigra users that are bummed but it is what it is. I’m also planning on ranking Mister Negative for War once I pull him but now I don’t care if I pull him.

Moving on here’s a Tigra Solo for this week’s SOP.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Yg8SBzuV_Y&feature=youtu.be

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    In b4 this gets moved to tips/suggestions

^^ It shouldn’t though and hopefully Kabam addresses this soon. On a good side note their wasn’t any (to my knowledge) true focus in the 7.3 beta.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

In b4 this gets moved to tips/suggestions

^^ It shouldn’t though and hopefully Kabam addresses this soon. On a good side note their wasn’t any (to my knowledge) true focus in the 7.3 beta.

What do you want them to address? They were pretty clear what they are doing.

Agree they could add a tag and adjust that way.