**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Time to reward the players

RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
When update 12.0 came out, and you nerfed down many champs, you gave us what we needed to rank them down and change our resources to another champ. This time you have done the same alongside with many other major issues, and what do we get?? Nothing?? I'm out of units, potions, revives, and due to all of this maintenance we have lost wars and quests, and what do we get? Nothing!

Comments

• KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    They simply don't care and won't respond but like I said there will be deals, and what do you know? Raggedy deal just came up. I seriously think the game might be at an end . Seems there is no support at all but tons of deals. Companies do this when it's at the end. Make as much money as you can building up the equity. ... Then dump it
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    Pretty much exactly what they did to the hobbit kom with 1 exception. They sold that game off soon after the 3 hobbit movies were finished. They still have many marvel movies to make so who knows.
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    Same thing they did to mwoh. If you start getting killer drops from crystals, then you know it's on it's way out