**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mojo on attack... I'm impressed!

MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,105 ★★★★
edited July 2021 in General Discussion
Who's the lunatic who ranked mojo for attack again? It's one of the forum "names", I think, devours difficult content...

Anyway, I feel I owe that man some kudos. I rank 5/65 and sig 200 mine for defence. And pretty much wrote him off as an attacker.

But wowee, on buff heavy fights, he's sustainable and hits like a brute.

SOP adaptoid down in 83 hits and on only my 13th try.

First 11 tries I kept trying to watch for the prompts, but on the 12th and 13th, just played to dodge the specials and spammed sp2 (only 3 in MD) and the adaptoid just melted.

Think he had 15 degen on him at one point. I have a new found respect for mojo!!

Comments

• MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,105 ★★★★
    I am converted. Think I'll try him with guardian to see if it helps with block damage too, starting to take a shine to him.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I haven’t run AW in years and my mojo is r5 s200 because he is an amazing attacker.
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    I did. My 6-3 Mojo shredded him.
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    I'm close to getting the solo with my r1 six star. I'd take him to rank two but he's unawakened. Not necessary for this fight, but if i'm taking a champ to r2 I want it to be someone I'm using.

*slowly pushes 6r2 completely unused domino out of frame*
  • ŁŤÇ said:

I raise you
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    edited July 2021

Who's the lunatic who ranked mojo for attack again? It's one of the forum "names", I think, devours difficult content...

Anyway, I feel I owe that man some kudos. I rank 5/65 and sig 200 mine for defence. And pretty much wrote him off as an attacker.

First 11 tries I kept trying to watch for the prompts, but on the 12th and 13th, just played to dodge the specials and spammed sp2 (only 3 in MD) and the adaptoid just melted.

Think he had 15 degen on him at one point. I have a new found respect for mojo!!

I ranked my 5* Mojo for today from R1 to R5. worth it. easy point for SoP
    DawsMan said:

I'm close to getting the solo with my r1 six star. I'd take him to rank two but he's unawakened. Not necessary for this fight, but if i'm taking a champ to r2 I want it to be someone I'm using.

@DawsMan the dupe (and full suicides in my case) just makes it faster in the final 50% due to the huge rage boost from 5m followers, which on mine is over 8k attack.

But his core mechanic/advantage is still there. Pop Some low boosts and you'll do it!
  • DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
    Can 5* sig 40 mojo at rank 2 or rank 3 do it?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

ŁŤÇ said:

I raise you
    I win? https://youtu.be/pLwwGk8Ss1Q

I read someone saying 52 hits though.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★

ŁŤÇ said:

I raise you

Dang it! I was going to come in with my 82 hits to claim the win but you beat me. Good job!

ŁŤÇ said:

I raise you

That batters my 83 hits!!
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Can 5* sig 40 mojo at rank 2 or rank 3 do it?

For sure if you have the right mix of skill, practice and effort.

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★

DawsMan said:

@DawsMan the dupe (and full suicides in my case) just makes it faster in the final 50% due to the huge rage boost from 5m followers, which on mine is over 8k attack.

But his core mechanic/advantage is still there. Pop Some low boosts and you'll do it!
    Thanks for the encouragment
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★

I'd like to think there are a few of us, but we have finally been vindicated :smile:
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    One of the most fun champs for me. Thinking of r5ing mine
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Haven't used him on defense even once.
  • Amntis1000Amntis1000 Posts: 30

ŁŤÇ said:

I raise you

Nice
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    I love Mojo as an attacker.

Watching a buff go "zoom" and turn into a degen is hilarious, oh, you're unstoppable? well, not for long. How's that power gain working out for you? Not well? oh, I'm sorry.