**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Are you exited with the last 3 milestones in SOP?

2»

Comments

• Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    I am super excited about the rewards. Not sure how any of it can be considered weak. Just hit thronebreaker and I am about to get 2 more shiny new R3's (Corvus and maybe diablo?) plus attempt to get the 50 sig stones (not sure I'll be able to do the final week).

I don't even have a single duped 6 star, but even if those generics sit for another year it will still be completely worth it.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    at this point i've already reached my personal goal now i'm going for greed and the sig stones LOL
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    The sigs are amazing and the content has been really easy so far

Brain where?
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★

GOTG said:

I'm personally not interested with these kind of rewards. The amount of tier 3 alpha and tier 6 basic are so little that it's almost meaningless and 75 6* sig stones look weak as h.

SOP is kind of coming to an end to me.

This is the biggest nonsense I have heard in a long time, you are doing these challenges for basically free rewards bro the difficulty is not hard.
    “Challenge” is being used very loosely too 😅
  • Honestly, I could care less about those rewards. I only have two r3 right now and don't need to be close to an r4 right now. I would have liked another nexus added in or something more
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    I understand what y'all are saying, but I also see where OP is coming from. I feel kind of the same. I have a feeling that it depends on where you are in the game. As a relatively new Thronebreaker with a single r3 6*, two t5cc are amazing rewards. It will triple my amount of r3s in an instant (or at least my ability to r3 worthy champions as I acquire them).

Compared to that, 6* sig stones - even generic ones - are more of an "it's really good to have in the future, I guess" type of reward. I currently only have one 6* champion that I really want to r3 (Warlock), and he ain't getting any generic sig stones. Mojo could certainly use them but I have a feeling that they are better spent in the stash, waiting for another, better champion.

Simply put, there seems to be a progression with the milestone rewards. The early ones are meant for Cavs to reach TB, the middle ones benefit early TBs more, while the last three milestone rewards seem directed more to late-TBs players.

That doesn't mean that I, who is squarely in the middle group, think that the last three tiers of rewards are bad in any way. It's just that they don't benefit me as much as the current milestone's rewards do. Similar to how you guys might feel if there was a 12th milestone with only some extra t6b and t3a shards. Yeah, nice, but perhaps its payoff is a bit too far off to feel as worthwhile to fight for right now as those 75 generic sig stones were.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Speak for yourself, my 6r3 RG desperately needs those 75 sigs.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Still can't be convinced. I understand some of you love sig stones, it's fine, but it would be better if Kabam put the 6* awakening gem as the top rewards because it will greatly raise the sig stones value for those like me who doesn't have a specific champ that especially need high sigs.

And 6* awakening gem is a common reward in end game content.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    GOTG said:

Still can't be convinced. I understand some of you love sig stones, it's fine, but it would be better if Kabam put the 6* awakening gem as the top rewards because it will greatly raise the sig stones value for those like me who doesn't have a specific champ that especially need high sigs.

Since when did common mean 2 in existence?
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Zan0 said:

GOTG said:

Your delusional
    I understand that you can't see the whole picture as I do so I will take time to show you the problem here.

Kabam has the history of giving low rewards in endgame content. It happened all the time from first released Abyss then recently 7.2 which was a huge joke. SOP was fine until the last 3 milestones which there is no new rewards as first 11 milestones. Same rewards with a bit more t3a, t6b and 25 sig stones and there is no exciting TOP REWARDS which everyone looks at. So it's a big problem from designing dev team.

It happened. They are lazy when thinking at the end, they should give us something new and exiting at the very top. There is still time to change it and they should reconsider about the top rewards.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    GOTG said:

Here I disagree. There is nothing wrong with the rewards in the last few milestones and certainly no reason for them to be anything more than they are. While the sig stones aren't of immediate value to me (or you, it seems), there's no denying that they are objectively very valuable. In fact, I think it could be argued that 75 generic 6* sig stones are more valuable than an awakening gem. They represent 3,5 dupes of a specific champion rather than just one. That's a pretty insane reward.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    GOTG said:

Zan0 said:

GOTG said:

Your delusional
    I understand that you can't see the whole picture as I do so I will take time to show you the problem here.

Kabam has the history of giving low rewards in endgame content. It happened all the time from first released Abyss then recently 7.2 which was a huge joke. SOP was fine until the last 3 milestones which there is no new rewards as first 11 milestones. Same rewards with a bit more t3a, t6b and 25 sig stones and there is no exciting TOP REWARDS which everyone looks at. So it's a big problem from designing dev team.

It happened. They are lazy when thinking at the end, they should give us something new and exiting at the very top. There is still time to change it and they should reconsider about the top rewards.
    The lazy thing to do would be to just hand out whatever you want, regardless of what happens to the game. That is literally the minimum effort option. It isn't like awakening gems are a lot heavier than sig stones so no one wants to carry them over to the MCOC reward hopper.

There's no exciting rewards at the top because there's only so much rewards you can give out before people get numb to them. As, say, you are when it comes to 6* Nexus crystals, T5C catalysts, 6* sig stones, and rank four materials. These are literally the most valuable rewards that currently exist in the game.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    I haven't used items till now, and don't mind using some on the last weeks. In the end, is just free rewards for me.

Don't care too much about the sig stones, since they are going straight to the stash. I'll just use them on a random champ if needed
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    GOTG said:

I'm personally not interested with these kind of rewards. The amount of tier 3 alpha and tier 6 basic are so little that it's almost meaningless and 75 6* sig stones look weak as h.

SOP is kind of coming to an end to me.

Flex, Sarcasm, joke or just pure complain.
    I not smart enough to distinguish
    I just know that 3 last milestone offers most rare material of the game . So I am happy
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    GOTG said:

Please do tell me 5 content ( permanent) where you can get 6 star AG
  • dracarys255dracarys255 Posts: 4
    excite vs exit
    please
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Delusional OP: they should add something really good like a 6* AG to make the rewards worth it.

Also delusional OP: Abyss rewards (which contain 2/3 of all available 6* AGs) are bad.

Need to make up your mind on what is considered good rewards...
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The sigs are the whole reason this event is appealing to me in terms of rewards, I don’t really need t5cc, got no major need for it, and the nexus still has quite a high chance of giving me nothing good
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 ★★★★★

excite vs exit
    please

I am excited I will be exiting the event with at least a class nexus 6* and a pair of T5c.

Dr. Zola
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

I have a very small problem with the rewards. Champion acquisition via SoP maxes out on the milestones very very early.

I'm still excited about the rest of the rewards, but would have liked to see an additional or improved nexus at higher tiers.

I agree with this. Wish the last three tiers had two normal/class nexus crystals or a 5+ champ nexus selector, but otherwise OP is not living in the real Mcoc world. 75 generic sig stones is an awesome reward if I can get to that milestone.

Also I wished they had kept the rewards as 25% t5cc selectors ( so now I'd have 8 X 25% t5cc instead of 2 t5cc) as that would have been more useful for completing different classes.