**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

10 mill Alliance 4700+ Prestige Adult Alliance

Tier 3 War, Expert AQ running 5x5. Put in what you get back from AQ/AW. Pretty laid back in that everyone does their part without having to be told so. Completion, Item Use, and Duels just do your share. cptmuffin is my line ID.

Comments

• CptMuffinCptMuffin Posts: 85
    Looking for a couple.
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    Im above 4600 and highly skilled interested but what was ur rank last AQ?
    Lovingkid wrote: »
    Im above 4600 and highly skilled interested but what was ur rank last AQ?

Look me up on Line. Cptmuffin
  • Add me upgrade101
    Upgrade101 wrote: »
    Add me upgrade101

Is that your in game name? If so sorry but no. You'd bring our prestige down too much and the rewards would not be as good.
    Bump. Looking for 1 before AQ/AW start today. Get at me on Line cptmuffin or in game CptMuffin
    Bump, looking for 2 players with 4700+ prestige for 10 million alliance. All we ask is that you're active in AQ and AW. The rest is up to you and won't be an issue so long as you're contributing.

Line: cptmuffin
    In Game: CptMuffin