**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Side quest

It's not hard ...
But take lots of time...
And legandary reward is not that good as compared to epic difficulty...

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    10 fights. Low health pools. It really aint that bad, especially for the rewards you get daily.
  • DarkestGamerDarkestGamer Posts: 12
    I told that rewards are good but ...just compare epic and legendary
    Epic...300 6* and 750 5* but defender pi is nearly 15k
    Legandary...400 6* and 1k 5* but defender pi is 35k
    Pi is more that double and reward are not even double
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    It isn't bad, but gets pretty repetitive after a while.
    Yup and defender are also same every time
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

My team clears the fights in 30 or less hits on legendary difficulty. I’d take this over 300 6* shards and do the fights in 15 or less hits.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    It’s pretty easy, just being a counter to HM and Crossbones and you’ll be fine. If you are struggling with the parry problem, just save the keys and do it later.
    I can clear that side quest ..
    I m talking about rewards
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

If you can clear legendary easily, the higher PI is not significant. The rewards are fine.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I'm ok with the SQ despite 10 fights is a bit long. Other than completion reward, you also get T5CC shards from legendary milestone.

Between repetitive and different champs per day, I prefer the earlier as it is ..... side quest.

How does more than a fully formed 6 star and almost 3 5 star crystals not make you happy? And these are without the milestone rewards. With it you also get a bunch of 6 star dig stones, a five star nexus, one 10% T5CC crystal, an awakening gem crystal and much more. And if you’re still unhappy then idk
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★

Yes but it is completely nodeless. They are basically 10 duels.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    PI shouldn't make a big difference anyway, hardest fights are CB and HM. Bring counters for those and you'll be fine.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 586 ★★★
    Malreck04 said:

PI shouldn't make a big difference anyway, hardest fights are CB and HM. Bring counters for those and you'll be fine.

Actually I’m handling cross bones and hit monkey quite well. It’s CGR who’s annoying me

Malreck04 said:

Actually I’m handling cross bones and hit monkey quite well. It’s CGR who’s annoying me
    I handle CGR with CGR himself or sometimes doom if CGR has less health. Just bait his SP1, it’s pretty easy to evade. I’ve struggled with crossbones so much until I remembered today that I had a 6* bishop who I forgot about completely
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

Malreck04 said:

@Doctorwho13 Magneto makes him a joke, but even without, you just need to practice the sp1 a bit. It's a really satisfying special to dex.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 586 ★★★

Malreck04 said:

I handle CGR with CGR himself or sometimes doom if CGR has less health. Just bait his SP1, it’s pretty easy to evade. I’ve struggled with crossbones so much until I remembered today that I had a 6* bishop who I forgot about completely
    For some reason I’ve been finding crossbones easy to dex or dash back where he completely misses but am having a hard time getting the timing of the dex down for CGR. I can beat cross bones with anyone so far. I like using kingpin just for the heavy, or capIW for the milestone bonus. I do have doom so I guess I’ll slot him in and give him a try with CHR.

Malreck04 said:

For some reason I’ve been finding crossbones easy to dex or dash back where he completely misses but am having a hard time getting the timing of the dex down for CGR. I can beat cross bones with anyone so far. I like using kingpin just for the heavy, or capIW for the milestone bonus. I do have doom so I guess I’ll slot him in and give him a try with CHR.

Doom is great for a lot of fights, him and CGR are my mvp for them. And if you really struggling with CGR’s specials you could try Mr Sinister, though I wouldn’t recommend him. Hope you get a hang of him soon!