Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 476 ★★★
    With all this happening, not just the parry/dex bugs, aw defence tactics, usual bugs on persistent charges (fixing NF has become a joke now for future generations), screen lags, game stops working for no reason, etc etc, we may need a kabam 2.0 now.
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 280
    You know if you’re not gonna fix this till at least the next update you can just say so😂
  • BsuGuyBsuGuy Posts: 135
    They already said we aren’t getting a fix until August 3rd
    BsuGuy said:

To be fair when I made my comment that was barely two minutes after they posted that so I wouldn’t have noticed it yet😂

BsuGuy said:

To be fair when I made my comment that was barely two minutes after they posted that so I wouldn’t have noticed it yet😂
    The funny thing is that someone "disagrees" with you lol
  • SayUloveS8nSayUloveS8n Posts: 6
    Seriously does it take 1 month to fix a parry timing issue ???
    I hope you will also extend summer of pain week 6… This is getting really annoying!!
    Searmenis said:

BsuGuy said:

The funny thing is that someone "disagrees" with you lol
    I’ve grown to expect nonsense disagrees in this particular thread😂

What I love the most is.. they sold the revive / potion packs last week.. All those resources will expire BEFORE the fix goes live..

That's their point lol