**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

dynamic duos (trios also welcome)

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
what are your favorite champion dynamic duos, which have similar (or different) abilities that make them work so well together?

my personal favourite is archangel and BWCV, anything archangel can’t do, BWCV can

Comments

• Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 513 ★★★
    Moleman and Doom
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    Apoc, Magneto, Archangel. Magneto for metal, AA for non immunes (this duo goes well together) and Apoc to strength AA even further, and for rest of poor souls.
    These three I also add with Wolverine and Cable, to make fully synergized mutant team that shreds absolutely everything
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Omega Red & Void.
  • UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Posts: 196 ★★
    Warlock and Sunspot
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Starky and BWCV: tons of damage and tons of utility
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I normally don't like repeating classes in a single team, so one of my favourite trios is Angela + iabom + godpin. Incredibly suicide friendly and incredibly effective to handle nearly everything you need.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Lvernon15 said:

Groot and quake, groot compliments the lack of quake’s ability to do anything by being broken op

Fixed.
    Oh shoot yeah, was half asleep, pretty bad typo tbh
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    Stebo_79 said:

Archangel and Torch. If it don't bleed then burn it.
    If it don't bleed or burn then I'm taking my ball and going home.

i use them + ebony maw in war. absolute god mode
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Warlock, beardo, venom.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Ghost and quake
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Groot and quake, quake compliments the lack of groot’s ability to do anything by being broken op

Groot can at least throw a punch :#
    yeah, but you don't want to risk healing them