**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please help me decide my second R3 6 star

Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
I RUN SUICIDE MASTERIES

So my options are
1) Kingpin (sig 20)
2) Falcon (sig 20)
3) Mole man (unawakened)
I can take Kingpin to sig 65 easily as many say that's the ideal sig level for him.

My personal points
1)I like all three of them but I am not an aw guy and I don't think I need to have Falcon at rank 3 for anything.
2) I would love to have both Kingpin and Mole man at rank3 but I kinda feel like Mole man is more of a boss killer and Kingpin is someone who dominates whole path due to his incredible sustainability.
3) I am inclining towards Kingpin cause he is just so much fun to play and potion saver but Mole man on the other hand has more impressive reach on debuffs and guaranteed crits etc.

I am just confused and I would love what community chooses.

Please help me decide my second R3 6 star 30 votes

Kingpin
36%
UnsilentpseudosaneMysterioParam1988Prakhar_82_hbtygbty423_DarkKnight646Yodabolt21QuarantinedgemDraconic_12FrostGiantLord 11 votes
Mole man
30%
JuggerNotEtjamaFenicoawesomesauceDoctor_Strange19QfuryScrubhanCeltic1981DrDrill 9 votes
Falcon
20%
xLunatiXxJr_StarkAlmccarthyWooptyfrickendoomarino123Typhoon 6 votes
Unawakened Nick Fury
3%
Renaxqq 1 vote
Grab a Snickers and rank Karnak
10%
odishika123sherin_66tofuシ 3 votes

Comments

• MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    Kingpin
    1) You have the sigs to take Kingpin to his ideal sig
    2) You said you liked Kingpin most
    3) You prefer to rank him up over Falcon

Unpopular opinion, but I think playing with the characters you like is more important, and Kingpin is also a good champion so it is a win/win.
  • Kingpin
    Bellyboy is awesome. Great choice,
    Kingpin

Here we go!
    Glad I did what I felt better rather than depending on youtuber's opinions
    Thanks @Mysterio

Once again Mysterio saves the day! Have a wonderful time hitting people with your belly.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Mysterio said:

Here we go!
    Thanks @Mysterio

Once again Mysterio saves the day! Have a wonderful time hitting people with your belly.
    Well you didn’t save my day 3 weeks ago😢. I had to use 15 revives just to break your helmet (not sorry bout that). Btw congrats OP! 🎉 🎉
    Kingpin

Mysterio said:

Here we go!
    Thanks @Mysterio

Well you didn’t save my day 3 weeks ago😢. I had to use 15 revives just to break your helmet (not sorry bout that). Btw congrats OP! 🎉 🎉
    I saved the PAIN in Summer of Pain for that are into that.
    (Sorry man I was going through a phase)
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,150 ★★★★★
    Not a bad one of the bunch. Love kingpin tho. wish I had a rankdown ticket for my boi crossbones. Sitting at r4 not used once.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,590 ★★★★
    Kingpin
    Mysterio said:

Here we go!
    Thanks @Mysterio

Lol haha