**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So what's your current SOP milestone points and how high do you aim

124»

Comments

• Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    I have 6 points as a cavalier. I was aiming for 5 in the beginning but since it’s pretty easy I’m actually aiming for 9 now, though 7 will be fine with me too.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Revives are overflowing, going all the way.
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    15 after venom putting in some work. Aiming for 19, maybe 23
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    I have the full 15. As far as I'm concerned, that's it for me. I'll still try out the next fights and objectives just for the fun of it, but I'm not actively hunting for further milestones and probably won't be using any revives, units or boosts to get there. I haven't used many of those previously either (except for in that Mysterio fight), but I've had them on hand to use if I've needed them. From now on, I'll focus more on other content.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Trying to get the 2 25% t5cc selectors but I have to defeat every single boss from now to get it. Else, I'll be happy with one 25% selector and a nexus.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Currently 15, aiming as high as I can. If it turns out to be revive fight for me then I stop.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    I’m at 15, and I’m happy with that. I would love all the sig stones, but I don’t envision killing myself to get them all.

I have a pair of Cav mini accounts that are at 6 points and 3 points respectively. The 6-point Cav has a good shot at hitting 9 points, and the 3-point will likely just stay there (getting a pair of 6*’s from the 15K shards plus what it has is preferable to a nexus).

Dr. Zola
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    My initial goal was 15 with 23 in mind. But seeing how far I have come I would now definitely try for max milestone as those 6 Sig stones are too good to miss. If I have even a single counter for coming bosses I will try my best. Just saving my pots and revives
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    15 points, I'm going all the way.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Aiming for 26 sat on 15.

• DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 184 ★★
    As far as i can get
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I’m a cavalier player. So far I’ve only skipped mysterio fight, so I’m at 5 points. Aiming for 7 points to get the two 25% t5cc selectors. Once I get those, I’ll choose mystic on both and make doom my first r3
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 235 ★★
    I really like this content a lot. I've learned a lot about champs I've never used before outside of arena.

I'm TB but don't have the perfect counter to capture every point. I've enjoyed ranking up various champs and learning what makes them great.
    I'm going all the way as I'm sure a lot of you are.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Got milestone 8 in main and alt account. Definitely surpassed my goal. Anything higher is bonus now.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    All I need to do is two more fights and I'll get to 5 points, which is the highest milestone I can get to anymore. Hey I'll take it, 25% t5cc for Kingpin and a 6-star nexus, it isn't bad

Being able to choose between the 6-star nexus (not class) and... say 20k 6-star shards would be nice tho...
  • AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    I'm currently at 13pts, will be at 15 as soon as I rank up my Mojo and kick Adaptoid's ass lol

I was aiming for milestone 5 at first but I'm gonna keep going as far as I can without spending too many units. Milestone 8 is perfect for me, 9 to 11 would be amazing for the stones (my r3 Elsa would highly appreciate them), but I'm not good nor patient enough for anything above milestone 9 I think 😀
  • TwangerTwanger Posts: 14
    At 14 and I'll probably stop at 15 - 1 nexus and 2 T5CC that's more than I could ask for in a side event!

Used Magik last night for the Adaptoid SHIELD objective took her to R4 and used boosts - took a couple L1 revives totally worth it in my opinion to push as far as you can go.

I think the last 3 objectives will be considerably more "phone throwing annoying" defenders :D
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

Currently - 0
    Aim - 1

Welp, i want to change it to
    Currently - 3
    Aim - 5 (just for 6* nexus milestone)
  • PantherAPPantherAP Posts: 57
    I was able to finally get 1 milestone by defeating Venom last week and that might be it for me, these bosses are way too difficult for me. I’m a Cavalier player with only a few R2 6*’s and one R3 but I just can’t play with the amount of precision and perfection that these fights require. I think that my reflexes are just too slow for these kinds of fights.

After several hours of getting wrecked by this latest Adaptoid, I think I’ll sit out the rest of this event. I really don’t like content that’s purposefully set at ridiculous difficulty. It’s not fun and it excludes casual players from any type of meaningful rewards/resources.
    PantherAP said:

I was able to finally get 1 milestone by defeating Venom last week and that might be it for me, these bosses are way too difficult for me. I’m a Cavalier player with only a few R2 6*’s and one R3 but I just can’t play with the amount of precision and perfection that these fights require. I think that my reflexes are just too slow for these kinds of fights.

After several hours of getting wrecked by this latest Adaptoid, I think I’ll sit out the rest of this event. I really don’t like content that’s purposefully set at ridiculous difficulty. It’s not fun and it excludes casual players from any type of meaningful rewards/resources.

I have only one R2 6 star so I am sure I have a lesser variety of champs than you, but I have completed all 6 fights. I did this week with a 2 star Ronan, and he’s only at sig or something too. I understand skipping the first 3 weeks but this week is even easier than the previous ones. I really suggest trying. If you have a duped ronan just see a few vids, hope you get lucky and finish him off.
  • PantherAPPantherAP Posts: 57

I have only one R2 6 star so I am sure I have a lesser variety of champs than you, but I have completed all 6 fights. I did this week with a 2 star Ronan, and he’s only at sig or something too. I understand skipping the first 3 weeks but this week is even easier than the previous ones. I really suggest trying. If you have a duped ronan just see a few vids, hope you get lucky and finish him off.

Thanks, I’ve been trying everything I see in those YouTube videos but, for some reason, the AI just seems to behave differently against me. I don’t know how 2* Ronan gets it done. I have a maxed out 3* version but I can barely get to a SP1 and usually get destroyed after that. (I just tried again and that Adaptoid just heavied me into oblivion in less than 2 seconds!)

Seatin made it look like a cakewalk, heheh!
    edited July 2021
    PantherAP said:

Thanks, I’ve been trying everything I see in those YouTube videos but, for some reason, the AI just seems to behave differently against me. I don’t know how 2* Ronan gets it done. I have a maxed out 3* version but I can barely get to a SP1 and usually get destroyed after that. (I just tried again and that Adaptoid just heavied me into oblivion in less than 2 seconds!)

Seatin made it look like a cakewalk, heheh!
    Rapidly tap the screen on the right in the beginning of the match to land a light attack, so it will be LMLL, then dash back intercept him with MLLL, and then intercept him again with MLLL, but this time hold block immediately instead of finishing the combo to bait out a heavy. When you see him charging dash back, let him finish the heavy and attack with a full combo and launch the SP1. Try to get as many hits in so you can reach the next SP1 without him launching a special and throw yours. If you can’t do that, do the same heavy bait out tactic that I said above. Then after you launch the next SP1, it’s easy cheese. After he gets to around 25 prowess you can put it on auto play. You just have to do what I said above, or something similar to do and just be a little lucky and you can get the fight done. Hope this helped!
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Nice one @PantherAP
    PantherAP said:

Rapidly tap the screen on the right in the beginning of the match to land a light attack, so it will be LMLL, then dash back intercept him with MLLL, and then intercept him again with MLLL, but this time hold block immediately instead of finishing the combo to bait out a heavy. When you see him charging dash back, let him finish the heavy and attack with a full combo and launch the SP1. Try to get as many hits in so you can reach the next SP1 without him launching a special and throw yours. If you can’t do that, do the same heavy bait out tactic that I said above. Then after you launch the next SP1, it’s easy cheese. After he gets to around 25 prowess you can put it on auto play. You just have to do what I said above, or something similar to do and just be a little lucky and you can get the fight done. Hope this helped!

Thanks, that did the trick…I just needed those few extra hits to get my power up fast enough! It was very satisfying to put it on auto-play and watch my 3* Ronan take him down for me!

Whew, got my 1 gold now, heheh…Thanks again for the helpful tips!

Congrats, I’m glad I was able to help you! That gold could be very useful later😉. If you need any tips for any future fights watch some KT1 or karatemike videos. If you are still confused I’ll try to help as much as possible😊