**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

STUCK AT 6.3.4 IMIF

I am using a duped void (who I never use)
I thought that was the answer. I cannot get him below 10%... I’ve wasted about a million revives. I know I suck. But someone help!

Comments

• LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,341 ★★★★★
    Yeh, if you don't have the right counter that fight is a revive sink. Better to start again with the right guy if possible.
  • Avitale3Avitale3 Posts: 34

• LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,341 ★★★★★
    I used Corvus with Proxima synergy (got on Spiderman on the path).
    Venom also ignores the autoblock once Iron Man is on 15% or lower health.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 643 ★★★
    Mags is easy solo but I don't see him so next would be sparkles. If I remember correctly he is armour break immune but her heavy intercept of his heavy still strip's his armour off and stuns him. Binary playing a heavy intercept style is right up her alley for quick work on him.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    diablo, havok, tigra, corvus, and hype are all very good against IMIW.

I personally used Void but I synergized him just to be safe (KM, Hulk, and HE), and it was honestly one of the easiest fights. But I don't think the synergies were all that necessary so you should be able to do it with void. The key is to be patient, parry and re-parry to avoid block dmg, and to stay focused. At first, it's gonna feel like ur not making any progress. But once the debuffs stack up and you get into a rhthym, then you'll see his HP melt.