**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

STUCK AT 6.3.4 IMIF

I am using a duped void (who I never use)
I thought that was the answer. I cannot get him below 10%... I’ve wasted about a million revives. I know I suck. But someone help!

Comments

• LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,359 ★★★★★
    Yeh, if you don't have the right counter that fight is a revive sink. Better to start again with the right guy if possible.
  • Avitale3Avitale3 Posts: 34

• LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,359 ★★★★★
    I used Corvus with Proxima synergy (got on Spiderman on the path).
    Venom also ignores the autoblock once Iron Man is on 15% or lower health.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Mags is easy solo but I don't see him so next would be sparkles. If I remember correctly he is armour break immune but her heavy intercept of his heavy still strip's his armour off and stuns him. Binary playing a heavy intercept style is right up her alley for quick work on him.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    diablo, havok, tigra, corvus, and hype are all very good against IMIW.

I personally used Void but I synergized him just to be safe (KM, Hulk, and HE), and it was honestly one of the easiest fights. But I don't think the synergies were all that necessary so you should be able to do it with void. The key is to be patient, parry and re-parry to avoid block dmg, and to stay focused. At first, it's gonna feel like ur not making any progress. But once the debuffs stack up and you get into a rhthym, then you'll see his HP melt.