**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Timer needs to be reduced in glory store on T4cc.

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
edited July 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Way too long. Should be maybe 4 days for TB.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I'm sitting on stores of it. I'd give you some if I could. Lol.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yeah seriously we need more t4cc available in the glory store. It’s insane how much we need for six stars.
  • Options

2000 glory for only 5 is a high price. Especially since you’re usually targeting a certain class, and you’ll pull 1 or 2 if you’re lucky.

Yeah, it’s too much. Some times I go 2-3 weeks without resources needed .
  • Options
    edited July 2021

2000 glory for only 5 is a high price. Especially since you’re usually targeting a certain class, and you’ll pull 1 or 2 if you’re lucky.

Yes , it’s a High price I have so much glory to use I don’t know what to do with it lol. I have T5cc T2a , gold, iso.

I wouldn’t mind paying a premium for the T4cc .
  • Options
    AKKKTEK said:

Texas_11 said:

I have bit different opinion why can't they replace t4CC Selector instead of regular for thorn breakers with existing limit?
    Because then we would have no incentive to push. I’m not saying I need to 100% guarantee a T4cc.

But basically a month I get :

5 T4CC from uncollected
    4 T4CC for level up event
    15 T4CC from glory.

Considering this is all RNG sometimes I’ll
    Pull 4-5 cats of the same class or sometimes pull
    None of the class I need.

When you need 15 T4cc to take a champ to R3, you are basically betting that majority if your haul is going to be a certain class.

I’m personally ready to rank up 4 more Champs to R3 and I just can’t accomplish it.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

I'm sitting on stores of it. I'd give you some if I could. Lol.

When you get to end game level with t2alpha expiring you will understand.
    I don't let anything expire. I'm not that selective.
  • Options
    marino123 said:

Texas_11 said:

Wait... why just for TB players? I agree that the timer should be reduced, but not just for TB. It should be done for EVERYONE.
    Because we are ranking for pleasure most likely, and cavs are ranking to still accomplish content.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    We've seen periodic updates and increases to the glory store since its introduction, so it stands to reason that in time they will make the necessary increases/updates.
  • Options
    marino123 said:

Texas_11 said:

marino123 said:

Texas_11 said:

Wait... why just for TB players? I agree that the timer should be reduced, but not just for TB. It should be done for EVERYONE.
    Because we are ranking for pleasure most likely, and cavs are ranking to still accomplish content.

Umm...what? Shouldn't there be something to help cavs get there faster? No one's asking you to rank up for "pleasure". You'd be ranking up for building your roster.
    Okay. Good talk.

Cavs should be focusing on becoming TB and knocking out content. Chances are it’s not their bottleneck resource and T5cc is.