**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Venompool buff

Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
I pulled him as my eighth or ninth 6 star yesterday, and I was very unhappy about it and then I remembered he was getting buffed (I am still unhappy about it since it stopped between Nick and CMM but it’s fine).So I read all about his buff but I’m a bit slow and seems a little complicated for me. So I just wanted to know how everyone would rate his buff at least on paper for now?

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    It’ll be a mix of VTD and venom. Less rng dependant since you can refresh the debuffs, and I don’t believe the signature ability will be required. My only gripe with the buff is the anti evade spider verse buff should be present from start to finish like venom has.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

It’ll be a mix of VTD and venom. Less rng dependant since you can refresh the debuffs, and I don’t believe the signature ability will be required. My only gripe with the buff is the anti evade spider verse buff should be present from start to finish like venom has.

Technically if you have the signature ability you can pre-select the evade counter buff at the beginning of the fight so in a way you will have it.
    Yup totally, I mean it shouldn’t be included as a random buff or pre fight option. It would be great if it was just always there, even a passive would be better. But I’m just dreaming now.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Oh ok thanks guys! I don’t really have a venom too but if he is like venom then that’s great because I heard he’s awesome for variants and such.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    That's depend on how fast cooking meter gain, too slow then he's not so good, and he's seem a less RNG version of Venom and VTD, while can deal which some bleed immune robot, also in short fight, Venom better but long fight Venompool maybe better.
    Another thing is he has a lot of good synergy with good champs, can't wait to make team with him.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    slacker said:

That's depend on how fast cooking meter gain, too slow then he's not so good, and he's seem a less RNG version of Venom and VTD, while can deal which some bleed immune robot, also in short fight, Venom better but long fight Venompool maybe better.
    Another thing is he has a lot of good synergy with good champs, can't wait to make team with him.

His cooking time seems to be similar to Venom the duck so that gives you a better idea of how fast it takes to get to one of his buffs and so far from reading the fastest way to max his damage is to start a fight pre selected and spam heavies to cook faster and stack your 5
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

slacker said:

His cooking time seems to be similar to Venom the duck so that gives you a better idea of how fast it takes to get to one of his buffs and so far from reading the fastest way to max his damage is to start a fight pre selected and spam heavies to cook faster and stack your 5
    Hopefully you can stack them a lot faster than VTD overall.
    That's a fair question. Guess we'll have to see.