**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

dynamic duos (trios also welcome)

2»

Comments

• dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Might be a bit weird but Gwenpool and Doom. If it bleeds, burns or armor breaks, Gwenpool says hello. Otherwise, Doom's there...
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    G2099, Mags and doom
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★

Warlock n Magik

Both in my top 5 champs, I love this synergy
  • Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★
    Synergy wise - Nick Fury and CMM
    any 2 champs - Ghost and Quake
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    Void and Killmonger
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Seatin & his wallet
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Stebo_79 said:

Archangel and Torch. If it don't bleed then burn it.
    If it don't bleed or burn then I'm taking my ball and going home.

Iceman sends you home! Lol

Apoc Cable Warlock are staples of my quest team, and many times war attack team.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Doom and AA
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    For AQ I tend to run Red Mags, Warlock and either Doom or Mojo. Mags deals with all robots which is a lot when there are doombots or ultron drones on the map, while Warlock is a boss killer and Mojo is an almost unkillable everything-counter. If I bring Doom, he can do almost every fight and he's also r3 so he has that extra level of god-tier beefiness.

For general questing I like running Punisher 2099 and Beardo. Beardo is always a valuable multitool that hits even harder with the P2099 synergy, while P2099 gets almost-instant access to his Overdrive. When he does, most fights are basically over. 4K increased attack rating and 90% reduced enemy power gain? If you add CGR to that, he gets a hefty fury on his heavies (in addition to the stun) and he becomes incredible for a lot of different fights. I love running that trio.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Red goblin and Odin. Don't have odin but I'd know I'd pair them up and use them everyday.
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    edited July 2021
    My mini’s AQ team is by far my favorite syn in game and benefits a five member team too for regular quests. Fury/Goldpool/CMM. Fury/Pool Syn takes away first poison/bleed/shock buff away and heals you 10%. I run suicides so I get 10% health back at start of every fight. CMM is poison immune so on heal block nodes The bleed goes away and heals 10%. Goldpool and CMM get the heals but Fury doesn’t. You gotta keep Fury alive to keep it going so even a mini team revive which I always have in over flow works. On longer quests it’s great for longevity. Anyone that can be poisoned or bled or shocked it works on for extended teams. CMM adds to Fury buffs so it’s a nice addition but Fury/Pool Syn is awesome.