**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Two neat new pulls

ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,725 ★★★★★

I was hunting for Apocalypse and bought a mutant/skill crystal. Got Stryfe instead. Can't complain, but was still without an Apocalypse when I opened a 6* crystal.

Lo and behold.

He went straight to r2. Both of them did.

Comments

• mattressmattress Posts: 404 ★★
    Grats to both of em. Rng gods smiling on you today
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Nice!!!
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Congrats
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,725 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    @Malreck04 I've been opening mutant dual crystals since Apoc popped up in them. I'm overflowing in mutant ISO. :smiley:

To everyone else: thanks!
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Damnnn those are really good pulls. I’ve been opening mutant and skill dual class crystals consistently the past 2 months but not a single good pull, mutant or skill. Congrats OP🎉
  • Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    I'm pretty sure that I've opened over 20 5* Mutant and Skill dual classes the past 3-4 months and still haven't pulled Apoc, NF or Aegon......

And the funny thing is, out of all these dual classes I only got 1 Mutant (Havok), the rest all were just decent skill champs. But anyway Congrats tho!
    Sergeant_ said:

I'm pretty sure that I've opened over 20 5* Mutant and Skill dual classes the past 3-4 months and still haven't pulled Apoc, NF or Aegon......

And the funny thing is, out of all these dual classes I only got 1 Mutant (Havok), the rest all were just decent skill champs. But anyway Congrats tho!

At least I have someone to accompany in this sad sad situation. The only good dual class pull I have every gotten was my first dual class crystal, AA.

Congrats, @Ercarret!

Thanks!
    Sergeant_ said:

Yeah, same here. I think almost every 5* crystal I've opened since Apoc (and Professor X) arrived has been a skill/mutant, with the exception of a few Featured ones when they were in them. I've had decent luck with my pulls and haven't just duped Karnak again and again and again, but they haven't been the champs I've been looking for.

Same with my latest 6*s. Of the five most recent, I think I've gotten 2 OG Caps and dupes of both Dormammu and Drax. I've been sitting on a bunch of 6* rank-up resources for ages. It's good to finally be able to put them to use.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Congratulations 🎉

Congrats, my last 3 6*s were: Apoc, Longshot, and CGR. All at R2 except Longshot

My last 3 were Thing, thing again, and venompool

Congrats, my last 3 6*s were: Apoc, Longshot, and CGR. All at R2 except Longshot

That's some luck! Congrats, mate. I guess the Venompool pull didn't seem too good at the time, but his buff next month looks quite interesting on paper.
    edited July 2021
    Ercarret said:

That's some luck! Congrats, mate. I guess the Venompool pull didn't seem too good at the time, but his buff next month looks quite interesting on paper.
    Thanks! That second thing pull was out of this months cavalier crystal which ended up duping him so i was extremely happy about that. And yeah I really hope the venompool buff is good, maybe he’ll be good for some variants like Venom, which would be awesome for me.
  • sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 246 ★★★
    Congratulations!