**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 6 star goes to R2?

Comments

• Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Is that even a question??? It’s obviously groot🙄
    Jk, actually go sunspot, he’s awesome. If you’re good at playing Tigra and like her a lot, then rank her up. I don’t know why you took Hawkeye up though when you have Ronin in your roster
  • TwangerTwanger Posts: 14
    Dangggg you have some great choices!
    Tigra is great but her playstyle is challenging.
    Not really played with War Machine after his buff.

But I'd say of these three

Bishop - insane buff! Use alot in questing - regen, persistent power, prowess and badass incinerate damage
    Guardian
    Sunspot
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Sunspot. He doesn't require signature ability and synergies to be good.
  • saadelbendarysaadelbendary Posts: 51

Is that even a question??? It’s obviously groot🙄

Jk, actually go sunspot, he’s awesome. If you’re good at playing Tigra and like her a lot, then rank her up. I don’t know why you took Hawkeye up though when you have Ronin in your roster
    I had Hawkeye before I got Ronin besides I don't know how to use him
    marino123 said:

Gambit, sunspot, elsa, hulk buster, Morningstar

Does Elsa needs to be awakened
  • The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
    edited July 2021
    Sunspot or HB or Cable if u have apoc for synergy
    The_HoTU said:

Sunspot or HB or Cable if u have apoc for synergy

I only have a 4 star apoc
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    I love both Hulkbuster and Tigra, and I've heard great things about both Sunspot and Guardian but I have neither ranked up. I like Bishop's buff but he hasn't had the opportunity to really shine in any content for me yet so I'm still waiting to see what he can really do.

I wouldn't rank up Punisher 2099 ahead of any of those guys, but I do think that he is quite overlooked after his buff. I love my r2. (He does benefit a lot from his awakened ability and some synergies, though.)
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Guardian
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    sunspot, tigra, nf, guardian are all good options. idk enough about the new bishop so he's a possibility with some research/testing.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    You’ve got a lot of good options. I’d prioritize sunspot, gambit, and tigra. Also guardian depending on how many good 5* tech champions you have.