**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Opinion on Next month buff Options

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
This isn't rating how good they are but who they are, are you happy with these 3 champions getting buffs or was there someone else you wish got buffedM

Opinion on Next month buff Options 137 votes

Nice Choice for next month
54%
SaiyanTristanMSRDLDCazAlex13369GNASTYShadowstrikeThatGuyYouSaw235CassyFurious_Fighter1Warlord5386yuwKerneasLibertyPrimeV1zeezee57Cr7ms7rs7spaceoctopusVoltolosRockyshockyMathking13 74 votes
Good choice but not my favorites
29%
SiddhantKwatraHammerbro_64CupidTheHoodedDormammuRaichu626MysterioColinwhitworth69MaxGamingRockypantherxkubricknolanDarkraider234H3t3rBonzodavidThoye3CorkscrewDfour24Param1988Shock29Jr_Starkherm 40 votes
Decent bit I don't care much
11%
BigPoppaCBONEDrZolaHilldarheartbreakid_22Wozzy101Doctor_Strange19Unio77Andyball270LpooDkcody42HoitadoMasaraksh1anaLysis_SamuraiJack06AntzRodzLaceros 16 votes
Bad don't care hate them change them
5%
Wine_Lover_Sham_No_oneukAomine_Daiki10Stebo_79marino123Surfinwalrus 7 votes

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    about 2/3 of champs that are buffed are those that i don't have ranked up or don't plan on rankings up. i have a 6* hood, and an r2 kingpin. i plan on taking hood up to r2 to work as a synergy partner with kingpin, and i'm very happy with his buff. the thing about it is that it doesn't make him a top mystic, but it makes him usable. we're never going to see a buff like mags again that instantly makes him a top of his class champ. but most recent buffs have made the champ usable
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    It’s a good choice of champs. As long as they don’t make another mutant overpowered and leave the other classes lagging behind, it’s fine with me
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★

about 2/3 of champs that are buffed are those that i don't have ranked up or don't plan on rankings up. i have a 6* hood, and an r2 kingpin. i plan on taking hood up to r2 to work as a synergy partner with kingpin, and i'm very happy with his buff. the thing about it is that it doesn't make him a top mystic, but it makes him usable. we're never going to see a buff like mags again that instantly makes him a top of his class champ. but most recent buffs have made the champ usable

Have we not just had one in Diablo?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Berjibs said:

Diablo’s buff made as big an improvement in a champ as any except Mags.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    I'm happy with the buffs. I find it a little strange that Hood takes up one of the three slots, but he doesn't take up an overhaul/moderate buff spot so whatever. If we got a King Groot, Hood and a Nova-level buff I would have more of an issue with it, but I think both KG and Venompool's buffs look solid and I don't mind Hood being the third champ alongside them.

I've wanted a Venompool buff forever. I think a Deadpool/symbiote combo is such a cool idea that it absolutely sucked that he was so worthless in the game. I remember liking him as a 4* back in the day, but since then we've had several good symbiote champions and a couple of symbiote buffs, so he's fallen off considerably. Everything he did even somewhat well, Venom just did better by an immense margin post-buff.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★

Berjibs said:

Diablo’s buff made as big an improvement in a champ as any except Mags.
    It's good. And the big thing to focus on is that when you have a terrible kit, overhauls present the opportunity to reprioritize certain aspects and refocus their intentions. And that's what it did. They didn't try to reinvent the wheel with Diablo but they really started to understand what his strengths were as a character and how that reflects in the game.

And that last line is the essence of why they're buffing Champs, it's not about making everyone Beyond god tier but about making sure that no matter who you pull from a crystal, that gap between being extremely excited and being extremely disappointed in a pull gets narrower and narrower.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I am extremely happy with another of my 6*s getzing buffed
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 735 ★★★
    Greattttt now buff the OGs of the game (sad Guardians and Avengers noises)
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Tbh I dont really care who gets buffed I care more about the quality
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    They're going at an insane pace, buffing 3 champs ON TOP OF 2 brand new champions EVERY MONTH. I don't really care all that much about who they buff.

Though one thing I'd want to point out is they're really doing bigger updates on some champions than they really need to. Hood didn't need that Hex Pistols mechanic or that new Invisibility. Just give him 100% miss chance against Unblockable Specials and non-Contact attacks (keep contact attack Miss chance the same), and hey a small 15% fury passive each time he Staggers a buff would be cool as well. And then maybe give him Stagger Immunity as well?
    edited July 2021

They're going at an insane pace, buffing 3 champs ON TOP OF 2 brand new champions EVERY MONTH. I don't really care all that much about who they buff.

Though one thing I'd want to point out is they're really doing bigger updates on some champions than they really need to. Hood didn't need that Hex Pistols mechanic or that new Invisibility. Just give him 100% miss chance against Unblockable Specials and non-Contact attacks (keep contact attack Miss chance the same), and hey a small 15% fury passive each time he Staggers a buff would be cool as well. And then maybe give him Stagger Immunity as well?

The champ buffs are handled by a seperate team than the new champs.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    I don't care what order these champs get buffed in.
    I just want the buffs to be high quality.