**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can you make Hercules immortality not affected by AAR

MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
edited July 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
"Safety net in high stress situations
Hercules’ Signature Ability gives him a chance to avoid death once per fight, this can be a major saving grace in high stress situations such as Alliance War where a big mistake might normally cost you a lot"

His champion spotlight says his sig ability can prevent you from dying to essentially prevent a death in alliance war. However, if the opponent uses the assassin's mastery then the chances of this happening can be reduced by up to 20% so that can make it really unreliable, especially since
A. he takes so many more nodes due to his immortality and
B. there's no way to check if the defender is running the assassin's mastery
So in my opinion they should make it so this can't affected by ability accuracy reduction otherwise it can make it pretty useless in war.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I-Hulk has had this problem too, I doubt it’ll get changed (but if it does please change I-Hulks too) I’d love to use I hulk in war
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    They should make it unaffected, as it does take away a significant part from the character and I don't see why they wouldn't do it, I highly doubt he would be much of a problem in AW defense anyway.
  • Terry_BolleaTerry_Bollea Posts: 54
    He is already OP. No need to change anything
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    They should make Magnetos Magnetism unaffected by AAR! I can't believe that with pacify you can parry him and stop him from gaining magnetism over metal champs!

/s
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

They should make Magnetos Magnetism unaffected by AAR! I can't believe that with pacify you can parry him and stop him from gaining magnetism over metal champs!

/s

The difference being that you'd have to be enough of a noob to get parried in the first second of a war fight
  • TheDaywalkerTheDaywalker Posts: 143
    edited July 2021
    ItsDamien said:

/s

Literally no effect on the game whatsoever, not that many people even run Pacify anymore and the only champ that comes to my head that can prevent Magnetism by default is Psycho-Man, who just about literally nobody uses in almost anything.