**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Throne Breaker opinions on SOP?

2»

Comments

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,199 ★★★★★
    Perfect difficulty and rewarding
    I just want rewards.
    Too easy- I'll do it sure.
    Too difficult- I'll do it anyway.

As long it's not super time consuming, I'm fine with all content....And Rewards are good.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I really want to wait till the end before making a judgment call on the overall difficulty of the event. I can see potential roadblocks for the final fight which they give us 2 weeks to do.

If nothing changes in the final weeks difficulty then I’d change my answer to too easy.
  • CharbelCirnesCharbelCirnes Posts: 27
    It is hard but the rewards are worth it
    I am really enjoying this fights, I struggled more on the first 3 fights but when the objectives for thronebreaker come I find it more easy.
    I dont know if the next will be a much more challenging, but im really hoping I can get to the last milestone.
    I believe this is the best content mcoc have in a long time.
    The better option I would say is medium hard but really good rewards.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,980 ★★★★★
    I’m holding off on answering for now. I thoroughly enjoyed the first three fights, being Rogue (used Dragon Man), Mr. Sinister (used Sunspot), and Mysterio (used Apocalypse). I got one-shots on all of them, but the first two tested my mechanical skills well and Mysterio tested my timing.

The fights since then have not tested my mechanical skills to the same level. Darkhawk required a bit of strategy, but just holding block instead of finishing a combo isn’t a skill to be tested. Venom was literally just a straight fight without using specials to ignore his node. And this Hydra Adaptoid kind of requires some intercepting skills, but if you’re competing at this level that’s not really a challenge.

The first three felt more like skill checks, the latter three more like roster checks. I hope the back half of the event feels more like the former than the latter.
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    edited July 2021

Aburaees said:

I’d love to see official statistics on this event. That’s the only way to see how well designed the content is for the target audience, by seeing how the performance is distributed.

Forum polls are unavoidably flawed and biased.

And it’s the only way to get this image out of my mind:

😉

So I see that you have misunderstood pretty much everything being said.
    People don’t always say what they mean, nor mean what they say 😜
  • Noodes_Noodes_ Posts: 113
    Seems like a good balance to me. I feel like a lot of people that say SOP is too easy are also the ones who wait for the YouTubers to tell them the best champs to use and show them a winning strategy for the fight
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    edited July 2021

Aburaees said:

I’d love to see official statistics on this event. That’s the only way to see how well designed the content is for the target audience, by seeing how the performance is distributed.

Forum polls are unavoidably flawed and biased.

And it’s the only way to get this image out of my mind:

😉

Let’s see
    week 1: 0 revives
    Week 2: 0 revives
    Week 3: 0 revives
    Week 4: 0 revives
    Week 5: 0 revives
    Week 6: 0 revives

Nice work. If only Kabam gave bonus points for the solos, there’d be another layer of disaggregation.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    It is too easy but very rewarding
    Noodes_ said:

Seems like a good balance to me. I feel like a lot of people that say SOP is too easy are also the ones who wait for the YouTubers to tell them the best champs to use and show them a winning strategy for the fight

If that's all it took for it to be an easy fight, wouldn't everyone think it's easy?
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    It's extremely easy - especially since you can just keep running it until you finally get a one-shot. The rewards are really amazing for the difficulty. I still think and hope they are going to really ramp up the difficulty in the last week or two so that people who are close to the next milestone will feel more pressure to spend items/units to push.

I definitely would not have minded if this was actually challenging, but I'm happy with just "new content" (I like going back and testing different champs against the bosses... even using it as a means to see which champs I want to rank) and extremely happy with the rewards lol

I am curious what level of difficulty other people wanted though. Did you guys want a difficulty level similar to the gauntlet? More difficult than gauntlet?
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Listen it’s not so easy but it’s easy and very very high rewarding the rewards for the actual difficulty you are fighting is a lot I got a solo with a 3* and now I’m getting like 2 t5cc selectors I like this summer of mediocre
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    edited July 2021

Listen it’s not so easy but it’s easy and very very high rewarding the rewards for the actual difficulty you are fighting is a lot I got a solo with a 3* and now I’m getting like 2 t5cc selectors I like this summer of mediocre

I did the fight with a 2* ronan. They probably got tired of the complaints from the first 3 fights and decided to tone down the difficulty.