**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

not able to throw my specials!!

hi everyone. im experiencing this bug for a couple of days now. I'm not able to throw my specials sometimes. im keep on clicking the special button but my champs are blocking instead of throwing it. this is happening only when I try to use my special while opponent is dashing in or after parry throwing it right away. but after doing a medium or light hit or dash back, I am able to use them. if someone else experiencing this weird thing lemme know

Comments

• Hey there, we've seen some reports of this from players participating in the beta and the team is accounting for this when designing their fix.
  • DevilmayCry3DevilmayCry3 Posts: 34

Hey there, we've seen some reports of this from players participating in the beta and the team is accounting for this when designing their fix.

This bug is annoying to play any contents or arena it makes us to loose the fight or having many rampup champs to lose its combo or else. Please make sure it will fast.
  • Sudhan_12345Sudhan_12345 Posts: 26

Hey there, we've seen some reports of this from players participating in the beta and the team is accounting for this when designing their fix.

yes even im there in beta and have this prob. first of all i dont understand how this beta works..its like normal and nothing shown its beta and whatever i do does affect my acc