**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many Hulks to make it right?

With the new addition to Overseer and recently added Hulk immortal I wish Kabam could at least make one of them a real threat to other champions when using them as an attacker. It’s crazy how many Hulks they’ve added without any of the reaching top level. It’s like the Ibony Maw buff…no matter how hard they try, they just can’t get it right 🤦🏼‍♂️

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Ihulk is a beast just nukes down healthpools fast by far to me the most enjoyable hulk to play since nuking into them
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Jaded said:

Better question, how many forum members does it take to realize that all the hulks are good?

F in the chat for Joe being ignored as a hulk
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    Well it’s clear you don’t know how to use iHulk or have never used Red Hulk
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★

Red hulk is pretty damn good… you must be on something.

Gladiator hulk is also nice, he’s niche but destroys the content he niche for.

Ihulk played right is pretty good too.

She hulk is a hulk and she’s a BEAST.

Do you even play the game?

Oh yeahhh. She hulk is a hulk too, what’s everyone even talking about lol. Looks like the title of best hulk shall be taken away from iHulk.
  • Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175

I am talking about Bruce Banner Hulks, Red Hulk is therefore not included nor She-Hulk.
    iHulk should be crazy strong and Overseer too given he’s taken down Silver Surfer, Cap and has infinity stone in the gauntlet
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,679 ★★★★★

I am talking about Bruce Banner Hulks, Red Hulk is therefore not included nor She-Hulk.
    iHulk should be crazy strong and Overseer too given he’s taken down Silver Surfer, Cap and has infinity stone in the gauntlet
    You didn't specify that in your original post. So their comments up until now still stand.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    All the hulks barring Joe Fixit are good but some of the older ones could use a tune-up or update (OG Hulk, Joe Fixit, Gulk).
  • Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175

Overseer too given he’s taken down Silver Surfer, Cap and has infinity stone in the gauntlet
    That’s not how the game works I’m afraid, if it was based upon comic powers you’d be able to beat everything with a 2* Dormammu, and good luck trying to beat hulk with Hawkeye.

You can’t base power in game on feats or strengths in comics or movies
    I understand completely but Kabam constantly adding a new Hulk you would suppose some of them where up to level with the best in the game….
    Sorry about now specifying Bruce Banner Hulks in this context
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Overseer too given he’s taken down Silver Surfer, Cap and has infinity stone in the gauntlet
    That’s not how the game works I’m afraid, if it was based upon comic powers you’d be able to beat everything with a 2* Dormammu, and good luck trying to beat hulk with Hawkeye.

I understand completely but Kabam constantly adding a new Hulk you would suppose some of them where up to level with the best in the game….
    Good thing that I-Hulk is an awesome champ then
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,679 ★★★★★

If even half of these champs were actually as powerful as their comic counterparts are supposed to be, this game wouldn't be very fun at all. Not to mention everyone would only ever use champs such as hulk sentry or Adam warlocks.
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Let's restrict things to Bruce Banner.

Joe Fixit is... yeah...

OG Hulk is okay, but I don't feel he's rewarding enough for the strategy he encourages. (because getting hit is suboptimal).

Gladiator Hulk is... okay? I'm not entirely sure

Immortal Hulk... I haven't played him, but he seems to bring mixed opinions. Some say he isn't good, some say he's a monster... I don't know.

Maestro is unplayable, but it looks like he could have potential if they ever made him a trophy champ.

Overseer... again, I haven't used him or even seen much of him, so I can't say much.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

ihulk has beat every SoP boss till now
    No good hulk what?

True, he’s the only champ till now that’s soloed all the SoP bosses, though @ buddy_LEE ’s immense skill played a big role in doing that.
    not to accuse anyone of anything, but the ai is literally impossibly cooperative in all those videos

Coming from someone who loves his content and wishes iHulk got more recognition for being good.