**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I know there are major dex/parry issues but damn

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
edited July 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Anyone else’s dex getting eaten at least once every fight?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    And not into a parry either just straight up eaten
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    yep
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    although the beta fix i tried out was much better .. both evade and parry worked great .. but it did introduce a special attack problem lol
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    walkerdog said:

If it helps, try to go earlier on your dex/parries. Its the late ones that seem to get dropped, and my theory is bc its lagging 1 frame sometimes and thats just enough for our late dex/parries to be too late at a frame behind.

Maybe the case with the old bug. Now it just feels like the input was dropped. No matter when you time it.