**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How many Hulks to make it right?

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’ll just say iHulk definitely has his uses.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

ihulk has beat every SoP boss till now
    No good hulk what?

True, he’s the only champ till now that’s soloed all the SoP bosses, though @ buddy_LEE ’s immense skill played a big role in doing that.
    not to accuse anyone of anything, but the ai is literally impossibly cooperative in all those videos

Coming from someone who loves his content and wishes iHulk got more recognition for being good.
    Someone's jealous lol
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

No good hulk what?

True, he’s the only champ till now that’s soloed all the SoP bosses, though @ buddy_LEE ’s immense skill played a big role in doing that.
    not to accuse anyone of anything, but the ai is literally impossibly cooperative in all those videos

Coming from someone who loves his content and wishes iHulk got more recognition for being good.
    Someone's jealous lol
    I’m not, tried to replicate that hydra adaptoid solo for 3 hours straight, it’s literally just not possible unless the ai never throws a special and gives you easy openings the whole fight, which is an incredibly tiny chance.
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Rulk and shulk best hulks by far, all the Ihulk simps overlooking the general and the lawyer
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

Jaded said:

Better question, how many forum members does it take to realize that all the hulks are good?

Joe Fixit is a hulk
    King Shark is a shark
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

No good hulk what?

Someone's jealous lol
    I’m not, tried to replicate that hydra adaptoid solo for 3 hours straight, it’s literally just not possible unless the ai never throws a special and gives you easy openings the whole fight, which is an incredibly tiny chance.
    The adaptoid is so unbelievably willing to throw specials. I refuse to believe his chance to throw specials hasn’t been tweaked up to make him more likely to throw them (not that I think that’s shady, just that I’d be baffled if it hadn’t been). Usually in content you have to bait out specials and try, but this guy, the second you give the tiniest opening he’ll start blasting.

It’s so bad, that I’ve just been holding block for 5 seconds trying to anti-bait his specials, and he’ll just back off, stand there menacingly for a few seconds, and just throw his special. Like what?! I’ve never had that happen in content before. He’s so likely to throw specials
    Jaded said:

Let's restrict things to Bruce Banner.

Joe Fixit is... yeah...

OG Hulk is okay, but I don't feel he's rewarding enough for the strategy he encourages. (because getting hit is suboptimal)

Immortal Hulk... I haven't played him, but he seems to bring mixed opinions. Some say he isn't good, some say he's a monster... I don't know.

Maestro is unplayable, but it looks like he could have potential if they ever made him a trophy champ.

Overseer... again, I haven't used him or even seen much of him, so I can't say much.

I feel like this statement added no information and add few “I don’t know’s”. Lmao

The Bruce banner hulks all have purpose in the game. Some more widely known then others and OG hulk is least used of all but important for V4.
    Eeh. The only reason Hulk is important for V4 is because it's a unit fest without him. Put caustic temper without the 1* restriction and no one would rank him for jt
    Chikel said:

Jaded said:

Joe Fixit is... yeah...

OG Hulk is okay, but I don't feel he's rewarding enough for the strategy he encourages. (because getting hit is suboptimal)

Immortal Hulk... I haven't played him, but he seems to bring mixed opinions. Some say he isn't good, some say he's a monster... I don't know.

Maestro is unplayable, but it looks like he could have potential if they ever made him a trophy champ.

Overseer... again, I haven't used him or even seen much of him, so I can't say much.

I feel like this statement added no information and add few “I don’t know’s”. Lmao

The Bruce banner hulks all have purpose in the game. Some more widely known then others and OG hulk is least used of all but important for V4.
    Eeh. The only reason Hulk is important for V4 is because it's a unit fest without him. Put caustic temper without the 1* restriction and no one would rank him for jt
    Hulk with the Sasquatch synergy Is great for Dr Strange, sym supreme and other passive power gainers. Reduces passive power gain by 150% while he has a fury buff. Add in heimdall synergy and that’s permanent, so Dr strange and sym are power locked, and others have reduced power gain. It’s actually pretty cool
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    ihulk is great, but could do with a small numbers tweak IMO just with the rage timer and cooldown.
  • KingnaesKingnaes Posts: 65
    Red Hulk soloed this week SOP adaptoid for XL/Villains objective for me....
    iHulk is amazing. I have both at r3.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    F in the chat for She Hulk who is also great
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

No good hulk what?

Someone's jealous lol
    The adaptoid is so unbelievably willing to throw specials. I refuse to believe his chance to throw specials hasn’t been tweaked up to make him more likely to throw them (not that I think that’s shady, just that I’d be baffled if it hadn’t been). Usually in content you have to bait out specials and try, but this guy, the second you give the tiniest opening he’ll start blasting.

It’s so bad, that I’ve just been holding block for 5 seconds trying to anti-bait his specials, and he’ll just back off, stand there menacingly for a few seconds, and just throw his special. Like what?! I’ve never had that happen in content before. He’s so likely to throw specials
    Yeah, like I said, not accusing anyone, it’s just basically impossible to get a solo with ihulk without some ai tweak or ridiculous luck that would take like 3 days straight of attempts.

The ai on hydraptoid is just annoying in general when I tried to use iHulk

Chikel said:

Jaded said:

Joe Fixit is... yeah...

Hulk with the Sasquatch synergy Is great for Dr Strange, sym supreme and other passive power gainers. Reduces passive power gain by 150% while he has a fury buff. Add in heimdall synergy and that’s permanent, so Dr strange and sym are power locked, and others have reduced power gain. It’s actually pretty cool
    That is like one utility that needs synergy and there are so many champs that do it better. He's not a dud but only a die hard fan would rank him nowadays.
    And the fury is not always easy to maintain. When I used him in V4, I had such bad rng that I once threw 2 sp2 before the fury showed up. In enhanced power gain scenarios where you're much more likely to see these champs, that's enough time for them to KO you with multiple sp3 unless you bring Heimdal synergy and that's 3 spots taken up. Might as well rank Dormamu if you need power control that badly
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★

That’s not how the game works I’m afraid, if it was based upon comic powers you’d be able to beat everything with a 2* Dormammu, and good luck trying to beat hulk with Hawkeye.

You can’t base power in game on feats or strengths in comics or movies
    The disrespect is unreal. Hawkeye killed Hulk in Civil War 2, leading to his Immortal resurrection.
  • SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
    One can never have too many Hulks. Hulks are life.
    edited July 2021

That’s not how the game works I’m afraid, if it was based upon comic powers you’d be able to beat everything with a 2* Dormammu, and good luck trying to beat hulk with Hawkeye.

You can’t base power in game on feats or strengths in comics or movies
    The disrespect is unreal. Hawkeye killed Hulk in Civil War 2, leading to his Immortal resurrection.

With an arrow that Banner made for Hawkeye when he asked Hawkeye to kill him, hardly indicative of a fight
    Chikel said:

Chikel said:

Jaded said:

Joe Fixit is... yeah...

That is like one utility that needs synergy and there are so many champs that do it better. He's not a dud but only a die hard fan would rank him nowadays.
    And the fury is not always easy to maintain. When I used him in V4, I had such bad rng that I once threw 2 sp2 before the fury showed up. In enhanced power gain scenarios where you're much more likely to see these champs, that's enough time for them to KO you with multiple sp3 unless you bring Heimdal synergy and that's 3 spots taken up. Might as well rank Dormamu if you need power control that badly
    Eh, I’m just suggesting something Hulk is good for
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Y’all doing her dirty by not mentioning She Hulk enough
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    Just awakened Hulk (Classic). He needs Sasquatch?
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★

Just awakened Hulk (Classic). He needs Sasquatch?

If you're fighting someone with Power Gain... sure, why not?
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Chikel said:

Jaded said:

Joe Fixit is... yeah...

Nobody's bringing a whole team with Hulk and Heimdall just to powerlock strange and sym
    I can't stop laughing at this comment 😂😂😂😂
  • Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    Red Hulk is one of my favourite champs in the game.
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 365 ★★★
    Just out of curiosity, can someone let me know how to play iHulk?

Chikel said:

Jaded said:

Joe Fixit is... yeah...

Nobody's bringing a whole team with Hulk and Heimdall just to powerlock strange and sym
    why’s everyone taking everything so seriously lol, I’m literally pointing out one cool interaction OG hulk has.

I’m confused why people think I’m saying this is some mind blowing, game changing, use-hulk-everywhere synergy
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★

I'd love to know too... if I can get higher than a 2*
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/253859/ihulk-guide-part-1

Chikel said:

Jaded said:

Joe Fixit is... yeah...

Can't stop laughing at this comment and imagining someone doing exactly this.