**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Any of these worth investing resources?

marino123marino123 Posts: 475 ★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Got these as a 6 star currently. Wondering if i should invest any resources into them?

Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Vision is handy if you need power control but he is pretty weak.

Doc Ock is solid if you are lacking in a good shutdown champ

Idk anything about NT except evade counter and he benefits from his sig

EM is alright now but not worth r2 but purely as a fun rankup

In other words, DO if u want and probably not the others.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

Ebony Maw is literally the best champion in the game

You keep telling yourself that
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,252 ★★★★
    Sad truth is Ebony Maw is better than Thanos in mcoc.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    None are amazing. Dr Octopus probably the best - if you practice, he's probably worth the R2.

Night Thrasher is a good evade counter, Incinerate immune, and can generate his own power by Dexing, which is pretty unusual. I quite like him, but I wouldn't R2 unless he's Awakened.

Personally, Iso8 is always overflowing my stash; so I'd at least take the following up to 1/25 for Level Up events and because then they're useable in the Cavalier EQ:

EM can Nullify, so works in Mystic EQ
    Phoenix can stack multiple Furies, and Armour Break, so works in Cosmic EQ
    NT counters Evade, so does Skill EQ
    DO and Vision both Heal Block, so work in Tech EQ.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,674 ★★★★★
    I have a 6* Doc Ock and I'll r2 him the second I get him awakened. I love that dude. He has such good power control against champs with power gain, and he is constantly a superb choice for all of those 200% Power Gain nodes because he instantly power locks the opponents. The more power gain they have, the faster they are power locked.

He can be a bit tricky to play but you can get him to a point where the opponent is constantly power locked, heal blocked, and you have a decent armor up buff on you. At that point you control the fight entirely.