**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Human Torch bugged

Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
I was using HT in the side quest I used his prefight, so normally all of his incinerates should’ve been Nova Flames, but sometimes a normal incinerate comes. It doesn’t happen frequently and I’ve only seen it happen when I put my prefight on once in a while. If I go into Nova Flame during the match this doesn’t happen though.

Comments

• xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,105 ★★★★
    I have it too sometimes. I think it's because of AAR. Flames are failing so the game tries normal incinerate instead
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Oh ok cool. I didn’t know Hercules has AAR but thanks!
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,105 ★★★★

It looks like a taunt debuff. Reduces offensive ability accuracy.
  • JavieloccyeeJavieloccyee Posts: 2
    Human torch isnt applying incinerate damage at
    all. Just saying incinerate but no debuff is being placed. Has happened in arenas and event quest for me soo far. Max sig and the champs im fighting arent immune too incinerate either or have any special nodes that prevent this.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★

Human torch isnt applying incinerate damage at
    all. Just saying incinerate but no debuff is being placed. Has happened in arenas and event quest for me soo far. Max sig and the champs im fighting arent immune too incinerate either or have any special nodes that prevent this.

Do u run sucide if so read HT abilities close
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Guys this happened again, but this time I immediately checked whether the infuriate was on me, but it was halfway through its cooldown. Unless Hercules has another way of inflicting AAR, this has to be a bug.