**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to rank 4??

LivingAfroLivingAfro Posts: 99
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I already have one rank 4 5*, ghost, and was wondering who to rank 4 next? I have some t2a expiring which is why I am sort of in a rush to use it. Currently uncollected and pushing to complete act 5. Thanks!
(Here are my champs btw)

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Guillotine is excellent for act 6 especially, hyperion is very good and easy to use, and sorcerer supreme also covers a lot of ground.
  • mattressmattress Posts: 403 ★★
    ^this. Also Angela if u can awaken and give sigs is a beast
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    G2099 or longshot. G2099 is the better option imo, so go for her next.
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    If you want to get into incursions Venom the Duck is awesome. If you get a Venom then shoot him to the too quick. Everyone should have a spider 🕷 slayer
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    G2099 ans Hyperion are solid choices here
  • LivingAfroLivingAfro Posts: 99
    Alright, thanks guys! Really helped me :D
  • WooptyfrickendooWooptyfrickendoo Posts: 184
    You have some great options.
    -Hyperion
    -Sentinel
    -Guilly 2099
    -Sorcerer Supreme
    -Longshot

Any of those should work it just depends on what you need. If you need a better nullifier rank either longshot or sorcerer supreme (whichever you prefer). If you want a heavy damage champ pick Hyperion or Guilly 2099. If you want immunities pick Guilly or sentinel. Any 5 of these champs are very effective so rank who fills a role you need and that you also like to play.
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★
    Hyperion all day
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Easy sentinel. As he isn’t the best champion you have, he’s your best champion for 3 variants, v3, v2, v6. He can solo almost every boss (idk about electro) of v6, and you have ghost to help out. If you can explore the first chapter that’s an easy 3-4 gem for hyperion. You have rhino for the second chapter as well. Eventually after when you get the resources to r4 guilly, you have a really good team in sentinel, ghost, and guilly for v3.
  • ScrubhanScrubhan Posts: 159
    I would look seriously at terrax. He is super underrated.
  • Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    Imo you should definitely go for Guillotine2099. She's gonna help you soo much in your progression.

You also have some alternative options such as Longshot, SS, Hype, Sassy, Sentinel and BWDO.

Btw amazing roster dude!
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Hype and ghost are awesome for both long and short fights but guilly is best for long fights with damage caps like lol and abyss
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    Hype
    Thanks everyone! To top of all off, I lost pulled a 5* nick fury!!!! So really happy about that. I have a chance at awakening him from the awakening gem crystal from this months event. Thanks for all your comments! Any more about nick fury would be really helpful 😃

You have some great options.
    -Hyperion
    -Sentinel
    -Guilly 2099
    -Sorcerer Supreme
    -Longshot

Any of those should work it just depends on what you need. If you need a better nullifier rank either longshot or sorcerer supreme (whichever you prefer). If you want a heavy damage champ pick Hyperion or Guilly 2099. If you want immunities pick Guilly or sentinel. Any 5 of these champs are very effective so rank who fills a role you need and that you also like to play.

Thanks bro, a lot of info here!
    Sergeant_ said:

Imo you should definitely go for Guillotine2099. She's gonna help you soo much in your progression.

You also have some alternative options such as Longshot, SS, Hype, Sassy, Sentinel and BWDO.

Btw amazing roster dude!

Thanks bro! Appreciate it :)

Easy sentinel. As he isn’t the best champion you have, he’s your best champion for 3 variants, v3, v2, v6. He can solo almost every boss (idk about electro) of v6, and you have ghost to help out. If you can explore the first chapter that’s an easy 3-4 gem for hyperion. You have rhino for the second chapter as well. Eventually after when you get the resources to r4 guilly, you have a really good team in sentinel, ghost, and guilly for v3.

Ye, that might be the next part of my progression! Haven't really thought of varient that much but there are a lot of spicy rewards and a ton of gold which is totally what I need rn😂