**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sabretooth arena only thing left to complete carina challenges!!

I’ll keep trying to ask for inhumans and canadian arena with four star milestones selector rewards, sabretooth only champ i don’t have or give us a unit deal! This rng is killing me been buying and buying the skill and mutant crystals no luck !!

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    this is like the seventh post you’ve made on this subject
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    These posts are sad and hilarious at the same time... I feel you :( lol
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Chill with these posts. Usually 1 post is enough. You’re newer here so just know this onward when making a new post.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    FaIIen said:

I’ll keep trying since is an important challenge and until someone important from kabam hears me lol !! Stop hating my resilience lol!!

Just giving some friendly advice. Spam is most certainly a way to get a kabam member to hear you, but not the way you would want them to. Good luck anyways.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    FaIIen said:

I’ll keep trying since is an important challenge and until someone important from kabam hears me lol !! Stop hating my resilience lol!!

As someone who’s completed quite a few Carina challenges, why are you so whiny lol. You should’ve learned by now that you should grind and work hard for what you want. Getting 4 star crystals are so easy. Just keep opening mutant and skill dual class crystals and you’re bound to get him at some point.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Shouldn’t have sold your 4* sabretooth whenever you did then should you...

Or atleast I’m assuming you did and that’s why you cry about it so much now. If you didn’t and you’ve just never pulled a 3-4 year old champion, then you’ve just been doing something wrong all this time and it’s still your fault
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    SlumpGod said:

Shouldn’t have sold your 4* sabretooth whenever you did then should you...

Or atleast I’m assuming you did and that’s why you cry about it so much now. If you didn’t and you’ve just never pulled a 3-4 year old champion, then you’ve just been doing something wrong all this time and it’s still your fault

Wtf is that second part of this post 😂
    Whether he sold sabretooth in the past or just never pulled him to begin with (despite being a 3-4 year old champ), because OP for whatever reason hasn’t opened enough 4* crystals, it’s still his fault he doesn’t have a sabretooth at this point in time...
  • FaIIenFaIIen Posts: 46
    edited July 2021
    Tbh i might have sold him a few years back to get 5* shards to stay competitive with the big boys roster, never thought an end game content would be so restrictive that can’t use your best rosters. My idea is a good one imo to have inhumans and canadian arenas with selectors champs milestones like what they did with ultron and war machine! Quake and wolverine are great example of what general players may pick. I’ll keep posting players who don’t care don’t have to read my resilient posts lol!!
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    FaIIen said:

They heard you, but you've been ignored
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    As I didn’t get 1* hulk for Variant after keep repeating to kabam and have to burn units on crystal to get him, i wish kabam do the same for all those people who need Sabretooth or Sasquatch for carina challenge.
  • mattressmattress Posts: 403 ★★
    Isn't it permanent content anyway?
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★

If you didn’t and you’ve just never pulled a 3-4 year old champion, then you’ve just been doing something wrong all this time and it’s still your fault

I play for 4 years and I still don't have 4* Scarlet Witch. Am I doing something wrong?
    No, but if you were posting all over the forums saying I desperately need Scarlet Witch as a 4*, maybe.

4* are not RNG for anyone trying to finish Carinas challenges, because they should be the last thing you're trying to finish.

If you have 1 Carinas challenge left, and ALL other content complete (act 6 and abyss exploration), you're doing or did something wrong.

IKON said:

If you didn’t and you’ve just never pulled a 3-4 year old champion, then you’ve just been doing something wrong all this time and it’s still your fault

I play for 4 years and I still don't have 4* Scarlet Witch. Am I doing something wrong?
    If you have 1 Carinas challenge left, and ALL other content complete (act 6 and abyss exploration), you're doing or did something wrong.
    Lol. What exactly I am doing wrong? If there was a challenge with a 4* Scarlet Witch, I would have made numerous threads as well (maybe not numerous, but I would ask many times for a way to get this champs).
    There are over 200 4* champs. It's still an RNG thing whether you like it or not.
    You can choose to believe that if you want. There's a point when the number of pulls has reached a point where the RNG becomes a total non factor, and anyone who has completed essentially all content in the game will be at a place where they have every 4*. It's just math.

IKON said:

No, but if you were posting all over the forums saying I desperately need Scarlet Witch as a 4*, maybe.

4* are not RNG for anyone trying to finish Carinas challenges, because they should be the last thing you're trying to finish.

Some people explored act 6 and abyss before Carina challenges were a thing, are you going to tell them they did something wrong? 🤨
    If they sold champs, yes, you did something wrong.