**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How many Hulks to make it right?

13»

Comments

• ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

Y’all doing her dirty by not mentioning She Hulk enough

She's not Bruce Banner
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

And i took that personally

Did you r3 him for TB or what?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★

I’m not sure what you’re talking about, I-Hulk is a beast

Ok, ok. I agree. :D

• KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Crcrcrc said:

ihulk has beat every SoP boss till now
    No good hulk what?

True, he’s the only champ till now that’s soloed all the SoP bosses, though @ buddy_LEE ’s immense skill played a big role in doing that.
    not to accuse anyone of anything, but the ai is literally impossibly cooperative in all those videos

Coming from someone who loves his content and wishes iHulk got more recognition for being good.
    Impossibly cooperative? Or just subject to the same RNG as everybody else?
    I ask bcuz Summoner Showdown proves that to compete at a high level you must be willing to rerun the same fight dozens of times until you get favorable RNG, letting you outperform similarly skilled players.
    RNG is nearly as important as skill, wouldn't you say?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

No good hulk what?

True, he’s the only champ till now that’s soloed all the SoP bosses, though @ buddy_LEE ’s immense skill played a big role in doing that.
    not to accuse anyone of anything, but the ai is literally impossibly cooperative in all those videos

Coming from someone who loves his content and wishes iHulk got more recognition for being good.
    I ask bcuz Summoner Showdown proves that to compete at a high level you must be willing to rerun the same fight dozens of times until you get favorable RNG, letting you outperform similarly skilled players.
    I’d be very surprised if that was the first attempt for sure
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

Crcrcrc said:

No good hulk what?

Oh definitely. My first 30 attempts were just very unlucky I guess.

Edit: I did end up getting nearly to a solo, so I think r3 with suicides could have done it, it just requires some helpful ai