**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who do you think is in the next Featured 5* pool?

ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
A little early as the featured doesn't change for a couple more days, but who do you think will be in the next featured 5*?

The featured champs are:
Jabari Panther
Silver Centurion
Shang-Chi
Mister Negative
Purgatory
The Overseer

Outside of the obvious Shang Chi pull, I'd actually be happy to pull all of the new champs. I know Purgatory and Overseer aren't as great as people want them to be, but for collection purposes I wouldn't be mad getting them.

I imagine that we'll see a couple of the more recently buffed champs in there too, and as far as I'm aware there isn't any champs that aren't in the Basic 5* pool that haven't recently been in a featured (either the current or the last one afaik).

Comments

• Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    This featured crystal doesn’t seem so bad. The last time I opened one was when I was hunting for CGR, but I just might go for this one depending on the other featured champs. If either Magneto, Apoc, Prof X, or Aegon is there, I’m gonna go for it.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Venompool, King Groot, and Hood for starters
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Sentry cuz at this point, it's pretty much confirmed that Sentry will be buffed in September.

Sentry cuz at this point, it's pretty much confirmed that Sentry will be buffed in September.

holding out hope eh
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

It'll probably be Groot cause it is Written in the star's that he'll get one before sentry
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    If he is lucky it'll be in the same month
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

I kind of hope (but I won't hold my breath) that Wolvie will come back soon. I don't think it'll be this featured since he was in the October-January, but man do I want him back badly.

He is my most hunted 5*… I have 180k shards with the hopes he is in it. If not, I’ll open 5 and save until he is in it again!

You've said that every month for half a year

• WooptyfrickendooWooptyfrickendoo Posts: 184
    I don't know why but I feel like Hyperion is gonna be in there. I have no logical reason to believe this buti just do

I don't know why but I feel like Hyperion is gonna be in there. I have no logical reason to believe this buti just do

That would honestly be sick.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Please put warlock void nick and aegon
    DawsMan said:

Doctor Doom, Ghost, Warlock, Magneto, Nick, Corvus, Aegon, Black Widow Clair Voyant, Immortal Abomination, Red Guardian, Abomination, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Deadpool X Force, Hyperion, Ultron, Cyclops, Cap IW

Dpx is in the current featured

you also forgot mr fantastic
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    DawsMan said:

Doctor Doom, Ghost, Warlock, Magneto, Nick, Corvus, Aegon, Black Widow Clair Voyant, Immortal Abomination, Red Guardian, Abomination, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Deadpool X Force, Hyperion, Ultron, Cyclops, Cap IW

That would be nice for sure. I like how you put few meme tiers in between all the beyond god tiers lol.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    God damn, I don’t think any of you understand how sad I am rn that Herc isn’t gonna be in the next featured. I thought he was gonna be in it
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

God damn, I don’t think any of you understand how sad I am rn that Herc isn’t gonna be in the next featured. I thought he was gonna be in it

Nah there's been a weird cutoff with both the 5* and 6* featured this time unfortunately. But it's alright, 14 weeks to keep saving up shards again.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Nah there's been a weird cutoff with both the 5* and 6* featured this time unfortunately. But it's alright, 14 weeks to keep saving up shards again.
    Yeah, at least I’ll be almost guaranteeing him
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    And then you remember it’s a 5* champ.. so basically worthless