**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hey Kabam can you guys buff juggernaut after hood venompool and king groot

WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
Im asking for this because i have a 5* sig 60 and if you guys keep on giving him to me might as well make him good right?

Comments

• WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Nah. Just because you specifically asked.

i know im gonna get him to sig 100 natrual before 2022
    edited July 2021

Can confirm after reading this post kabam have postponed the juggernaut buff for the foreseeable future. My condolences.

mk well that sucks
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    If you would have said “I’m sure 99% of the community has one” prolly. But just for you they probably saying no

If you would have said “I’m sure 99% of the community has one” prolly. But just for you they probably saying no

does kabam hate me?

Warlockjr said:

does kabam hate me?
    they wouldn’t be alone if they did
    bruh i swear i dont do a lot of bad things on here jeez
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Jugs is fine how he is, he doesn’t need to be buffed again.
    Well here's the thing KABAM CURSED ME WITH JUGGERNAUTS
    Jaded said:

he never was buffed
    Warlockjr said:

There is only 1 juggernaut.
    Jaded said:

Warlockjr said:

i have gotten him 4 times

Warlockjr said:

Jaded said:

he never was buffed
    yes he was
    well he is still meme tier so i cant do anything with him really
    Warlockjr said:

Jaded said:

Warlockjr said:

That doesn’t mean there is more then 1 juggernaut in game. They have simply cursed you with “juggernaut” not “juggernautS”.

And getting 4 jugs isn’t a curse, plenty of people have him naturally max sig. you still need to get him 7 more times.
    Jaded said:

Warlockjr said:

Jaded said:

Warlockjr said:

That doesn’t mean there is more then 1 juggernaut in game. They have simply cursed you with “juggernaut” not “juggernautS”.

And getting 4 jugs isn’t a curse, plenty of people have him naturally max sig. you still need to get him 7 more times.
    yeah but recently when i opened some 5* when i tapped them both they were both 5* juggs
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Warlockjr said:

Jaded said:

Warlockjr said:

Jaded said:

Warlockjr said:

yeah but recently when i opened some 5* when i tapped them both they were both 5* juggs
    it’s the same character though. There aren’t other juggernauts you could’ve pulled, it’s just the one juggernaut.

Warlockjr said:

Jaded said:

Warlockjr said:

Jaded said:

Warlockjr said:

it’s the same character though. There aren’t other juggernauts you could’ve pulled, it’s just the one juggernaut.
    yeah ok idc

Warlockjr said:

Jaded said:

Warlockjr said:

Jaded said:

Warlockjr said:

For example, I have pulled iHulk, Gulk, and Og Hulk out of three of my last four six star crystals. I’m cursed with hulks, since there are multiple of them.

You have pulled the same juggernaut 4 times. You are cursed with the singular Juggernaut.
    Warlockjr said:

Warlockjr said:

Jaded said:

Warlockjr said:

Jaded said:

Warlockjr said:

yeah ok idc
    No one asked you to care. We are merely informing you as you are ill informed about how many juggernaut(s) are in the game.

Warlockjr said:

Jaded said:

Warlockjr said:

Jaded said:

Warlockjr said:

For example, I have pulled iHulk, Gulk, and Og Hulk out of three of my last four six star crystals. I’m cursed with hulks, since there are multiple of them.

You have pulled the same juggernaut 4 times. You are cursed with the singular Juggernaut.
    yeah but JUGGS IS BAD HE HAS NO USE ON MY ACCOUNT
    Warlockjr said:

Warlockjr said:

Jaded said:

Warlockjr said:

Jaded said:

Warlockjr said:

suck it up buttercup, welcome to rng!
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Warlockjr said:

Warlockjr said:

Jaded said:

Warlockjr said:

Jaded said:

Warlockjr said:

Doesn't that suck for you
    He's not really good on anyone else's account too
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Jaded said:

These two were also back to back

Oof
    Sorry dude😐😐😐😐
    Jaded said:

These two were also back to back

i banned myself from opening 5* crystals