**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Im so so sad

Only 9 cosmic/tec champs and…

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,031 ★★★★★
    The problem is he duplicate proc
  • Wolviman1Wolviman1 Posts: 78

Typhoon said:

And the problem is what?

OP didn’t get OP champ
    no the problem is i only have 9 tec / cosmic class champions and i got a duplicate and a bad one

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,031 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

The problem is he duplicate proc

Which is a good thing
    I’m wil said not the best if u hav a snail rosters u doesn’t like to get a duplicate there isn’t need of it. But I’m definitely agree it not a bad duplicate
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    She’s good but i dont find myself using her with my cosmic roster. Maybe you’ll find some use of her? Her block is very powerful.
    Ebony_Naw said:

Proxima isn't bad, there just aren't enough places for her to shine unfortunately. The dupe at least helps, but I get what you mean. It can be very frustrating to dupe champs you know you're rarely going to find uses for.

Exactly

Sean_Who said:

Proxima is a great champ, but let's not pretend she's worth a 3000 unit dupe when you're obviously hunting for something.

OP is allowed to be sad -- maybe he sucks at intercepting.

Intercepting? Its like parry?
  • SharperthanyouSharperthanyou Posts: 180

Wolviman1 said:

Typhoon said:

And the problem is what?

OP didn’t get OP champ
    no the problem is i only have 9 tec / cosmic class champions and i got a duplicate and a bad one

you think proxima is a bad champ? clearly you've never used her, because she has one of the highest damage potentials in the game
    She has situations she good for but in general she is an extremely impractical champion for most players.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Wolviman1 said:

Sean_Who said:

Proxima is a great champ, but let's not pretend she's worth a 3000 unit dupe when you're obviously hunting for something.

Is that a joke?
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Proxima is a beast and a great synergy partner for Corvus. That’s a great dupe

Wolviman1 said:

Sean_Who said:

Is that a joke?
    Yes

Wolviman1 said:

Typhoon said:

And the problem is what?

OP didn’t get OP champ

you think proxima is a bad champ? clearly you've never used her, because she has one of the highest damage potentials in the game
    where and when do you use it?

• Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Wolviman1 said:

Wolviman1 said:

Sean_Who said:

Is that a joke?
    Yes

Aren't jokes supposed to be funny?

Wolviman1 said:

Wolviman1 said:

Sean_Who said:

Is that a joke?
    Yes

Aren't jokes supposed to be funny?
    … No?

• thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    I think proxima could be useful in practical situations. Not too long ago, I wrote my conclusion here:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1836107/#Comment_1836107

But since then, I'm more convinced that her OAR might be overlooked. I was about to rank her up but I pulled Medusa shortly after and I opted for Medusa b/c I don't have Mags. I might revisit her as an option down the road.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Dude, I have a duped Black Bolt. Proxima's usability goes up once she's duped.
  • PantherAPPantherAP Posts: 57
    I can understand the OP’s frustration, I’d want to pull any other Cosmic champ, or dupe anyone else, but Proxima.

I know she can ramp up nicely but I rarely get to see it in action so I don’t use her. I usually don’t play endgame content, so matches either end too quickly, before I can even complete one Thanos mission, or I lose too much health focusing on those missions, especially trying to do Intercepts. Nearly every time I try to ramp her up, I just get defeated or I’ll finish the match with less than 25% health due to mistiming things.

One of the first 4*’s that I maxed out, early on, was Proxima and I still regret spending those resources on her. I recently duped my 6* version and I doubt that I’ll rank her up beyond 1/25. She just doesn’t work for my play style.
    Everyone acting like this is a first time pull. Shes a pretty good champ, but her awakened ability is only for longer fights, and the cosmic class is crazy damage wise as is. Best thing about her is her block, great ability, but not enough in her kit overall. Thanks for the disagrees in advance, I wouldn’t like this pull either, however I wouldn’t mind pulling proxima as a 6* for the first time.

Wolviman1 said:

Typhoon said:

And the problem is what?

OP didn’t get OP champ

Proxima not a bad champ, what are you talking about lol
    That’s not what they said. They got a duplicate with a small amount of 6*s, and a duplicate on someone who doesn’t really need it.

I pulled my nebula back to back. First time pull was ok because my roster was small, but that second time pull sucked because she doesn’t need it, and i wont use her that often. Doesn’t mean she’s a bad champ, but the duplicate itself is bad.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Could’ve been superior iron man 🤷‍♂️

Could’ve been superior iron man 🤷‍♂️

So your preference is a dupe on a champion that is decent, but doesn’t need the dupe, or a new champion that is bad?