**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What should I focus on next?

Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★

I’m a F2P cav and I’ve only completed V7 and one quest of V2. I’ve not yet completed LoL yet since I’m hunting for 5 star Aegon or even Stryfe if I’m getting desperate. I’m stuck on 6.2.2 since the Mr Sinister is pain in the a**. I’ve completed all 6 fight in SoP till now and I’m aiming for at least 7 and hopefully 9. I’m just wondering what I should aim for next in the game and any necessary rank ups if possible. I’m facing an ISO shortage too, hence why some champs are not completely levelled up.

Comments

• Captain_Dp7Captain_Dp7 Posts: 30
    I am almost at the same point as you. I am currently working on 100% Act 5. Then I plan to do Variants 6 and 4.
    Monthly content is very important for rank up resources.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Could someone please help? I’m not sure about which variants I should do or whether I should go for 6.2 completion.
    Anyone?
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    I would recommend you sort your champs through a filter to see which Variant requirements you have the best champs for. #Villains for V6; #Symbiotes, #Spider-Verse Heroes and Mystics for V5. It's a little difficult to get a complete picture of your roster in those specific regards by running a mental filter when looking through your roster, but it seems like you have at least some good villains. Doom and Ghost probably work well (Doom did for me but I never used Ghost much).

Symbiote Supreme is obviously a symbiote and a really good one at that. You have a 6* Venompool so I would check out his buff to see if he's worth taking to Variant 5.

If you have a 5 or 6* Ultron (or Vision), he has a synergy with Warlock that makes both of them viable for the Mr Sinister fight. They are both poison immune and, with the synergy, both get a fury when they resist a poison effect. If you bring G2099 as well, you'll gain power at the same time and have a grand old time.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    Variants. Warlock, thing, and doom stand out. Please don't be desperate to do LOL. The rewards aren't great. If you do pull aegon, max sig, it can be as little as 4 revives the issue is health pots.
    Oh ok thanks guys! This was really helpful