**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Buy 5* sw sigil or wait?

JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Are you buying the 5* sigil sw or waiting for the 6*?

Buy 5* sw sigil or wait? 129 votes

Yes
5%
JakearoundKraybone99te_dua_shumDfour24odishika123LeStMn92Prtjo 7 votes
No, don’t have sigil
22%
GrandOldKaiThatGuyYouSaw235Colonaut123Morpheus_123GoDlyZorMobile_P0tat0Hera1d_of_Ga1actusILLUSION8Maxwell24LeoZedRenaxqqSpideyFunkoMCOCHazzaThanks_D19FTPAllDayTheBair123Stark154667ScrubhanThe_Sentry06Riptide 29 votes
No, Waiting for 6*
72%
GamerdanielmathDrZolaBendyBitterSteelMagicBentonRaganatorabn86JadedzuffyCharbelCirnesBatmania15Noodes_fmussapDrake2078Leediman39IrakliNightCrackerMets17Henrytfu_41 93 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    No, don’t have sigil
    Can't relate lol
    If I wasnt f2p, I would go for 6*...
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    No, Waiting for 6*

Can't relate lol
    If I wasnt f2p, I would go for 6*...

I added that as an option to try to get opinions like yours as well. Ty.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    No, Waiting for 6*
    I’ve only got like 44 lol

I really need tb
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,141 ★★★★★
    No, Waiting for 6*
    Waiting on 6 star than 5 star
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    No, don’t have sigil
    If the 6* is reasonably obtainable, you might as well go for that.

There isn't any hurry to get her... is there?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    No, don’t have sigil
    Excited to see some gameplay with her at a high level and in act 6 and 7.
    No, Waiting for 6*

If the 6* is reasonably obtainable, you might as well go for that.

There isn't any hurry to get her... is there?

Well today would be the first day anyone could have a 5* of her. So I’m sure a few would want to see what she’s capable of doing in acts 6/7.
    No, Waiting for 6*
    Those voting yes, can you chime in with why or even gameplay?
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    No, Waiting for 6*
    She's ok, good youtube vids, but not worth ranking as a 5 star. It'd be fun to put some iso into her, see what she does at 6r1 then maybe take her up.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    No, Waiting for 6*
    Should probably grab the 6*
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Yes
    I took the 5* because i don't really like the character and i just wanted her for synergies and a five star is enough... not to mention that it's cheaper ^^"
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Wait for the next exklusive Champ and buy the 6* first Day.

Imagine having the first 6* Jessica Jones. lol
    No, Waiting for 6*
    Cassy said:

Tbh I can’t see sigil adding more champions but rather this be the exclusive way to earn a sw sigil. Like loyalty is the only way to get unstoppable colossus.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Cassy said:

I doubt they will. Look at Unstoppable colossus and Punisher been there forever just sucking being a waste of space.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    No, Waiting for 6*
    I always find it easier to get the highest one first then work my way back down. Makes the wait for the lower ones not feel as long for some reason
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    No, Waiting for 6*
    So when I looked at it the first time, I thought 6* for sure. But then I looked at my 6* Mystic roster and realized it is crazy. So I might just go for the 5* and mess with her there.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    No, Waiting for 6*
    Why limiting you to a 5 stars when you can have the 6 stars version ?
    No, Waiting for 6*

So when I looked at it the first time, I thought 6* for sure. But then I looked at my 6* Mystic roster and realized it is crazy. So I might just go for the 5* and mess with her there.

That’s a legit point. I’ve got doom, cvbw, hood, maw, sorcerer supreme @ r2 or r3. Would sw sigil make much of a difference?
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    No, Waiting for 6*
    Jaded said:

That’s a legit point. I’ve got doom, cvbw, hood, maw, sorcerer supreme @ r2 or r3. Would sw sigil make much of a difference?
    I also probably will be stopping the sigil now that im opening basics.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    Yes
    I say yes. She is cool champ and can do some cool things but I wouldn’t put the money into getting a 6*, awaken her, and then rank her up
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Jaded said:

Cassy said:

Tbh I can’t see sigil adding more champions but rather this be the exclusive way to earn a sw sigil. Like loyalty is the only way to get unstoppable colossus.
    Na, they said after a certain time there might be other ways to obtain her (SW sigil)

And in my opinion that would be a smart move (company wise) to keep excitement in the sigil up.

Aaand when Kabam release her in some, let's say ROL 2.0 like quest to be a trophy Champ for everyone so FTP can get her. But only after a time of waiting. That would be a realy smart move and brings back some old school feelings to the game.

I can't give up on Kabam. I believe in you Kabam. Don't give up on your customers. ❤️
    No, Waiting for 6*
    Cassy said:

Jaded said:

Cassy said:

Na, they said after a certain time there might be other ways to obtain her (SW sigil)

And in my opinion that would be a smart move (company wise) to keep excitement in the sigil up.

Aaand when Kabam release her in some, let's say ROL 2.0 like quest to be a trophy Champ for everyone so FTP can get her. But only after a time of waiting. That would be a realy smart move and brings back some old school feelings to the game.

I can't give up on Kabam. I believe in you Kabam. Don't give up on your customers. ❤️
    I meant the sigil won’t include any other champion. I believe it’ll always be sw sigil. That’s what I was saying before about unstoppable colossus for loyalty or punisher in arena crystals.