**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Buy 5* sw sigil or wait?

JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Are you buying the 5* sigil sw or waiting for the 6*?

Buy 5* sw sigil or wait? 129 votes

Yes
5%
JakearoundKraybone99te_dua_shumDfour24odishika123LeStMn92Prtjo 7 votes
No, don’t have sigil
22%
GrandOldKaiThatGuyYouSaw235Colonaut123Morpheus_123GoDlyZorMobile_P0tat0Hera1d_of_Ga1actusILLUSION8Maxwell24LeoZedRenaxqqSpideyFunkoMCOCHazzaThanks_D19FTPAllDayTheBair123Stark154667ScrubhanThe_Sentry06Riptide 29 votes
No, Waiting for 6*
72%
GamerdanielmathDrZolaBendyBitterSteelMagicBentonRaganatorabn86JadedzuffyCharbelCirnesBatmania15Noodes_fmussapDrake2078Leediman39IrakliNightCrackerMets17Henrytfu_41 93 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,205 ★★★★★
    No, don’t have sigil
    Can't relate lol
    If I wasnt f2p, I would go for 6*...
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    No, Waiting for 6*

Can't relate lol
    If I wasnt f2p, I would go for 6*...

I added that as an option to try to get opinions like yours as well. Ty.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    No, Waiting for 6*
    I’ve only got like 44 lol

I really need tb
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 ★★★★★
    No, Waiting for 6*
    Waiting on 6 star than 5 star
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    No, don’t have sigil
    If the 6* is reasonably obtainable, you might as well go for that.

There isn't any hurry to get her... is there?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    No, don’t have sigil
    Excited to see some gameplay with her at a high level and in act 6 and 7.
    No, Waiting for 6*

If the 6* is reasonably obtainable, you might as well go for that.

There isn't any hurry to get her... is there?

Well today would be the first day anyone could have a 5* of her. So I’m sure a few would want to see what she’s capable of doing in acts 6/7.
    No, Waiting for 6*
    Those voting yes, can you chime in with why or even gameplay?
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    No, Waiting for 6*
    She's ok, good youtube vids, but not worth ranking as a 5 star. It'd be fun to put some iso into her, see what she does at 6r1 then maybe take her up.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    No, Waiting for 6*
    Should probably grab the 6*
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Yes
    I took the 5* because i don't really like the character and i just wanted her for synergies and a five star is enough... not to mention that it's cheaper ^^"
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Wait for the next exklusive Champ and buy the 6* first Day.

Imagine having the first 6* Jessica Jones. lol
    No, Waiting for 6*
    Cassy said:

Tbh I can’t see sigil adding more champions but rather this be the exclusive way to earn a sw sigil. Like loyalty is the only way to get unstoppable colossus.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Cassy said:

I doubt they will. Look at Unstoppable colossus and Punisher been there forever just sucking being a waste of space.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    No, Waiting for 6*
    I always find it easier to get the highest one first then work my way back down. Makes the wait for the lower ones not feel as long for some reason
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    No, Waiting for 6*
    So when I looked at it the first time, I thought 6* for sure. But then I looked at my 6* Mystic roster and realized it is crazy. So I might just go for the 5* and mess with her there.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    No, Waiting for 6*
    Why limiting you to a 5 stars when you can have the 6 stars version ?
    No, Waiting for 6*

So when I looked at it the first time, I thought 6* for sure. But then I looked at my 6* Mystic roster and realized it is crazy. So I might just go for the 5* and mess with her there.

That’s a legit point. I’ve got doom, cvbw, hood, maw, sorcerer supreme @ r2 or r3. Would sw sigil make much of a difference?
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    No, Waiting for 6*
    Jaded said:

That’s a legit point. I’ve got doom, cvbw, hood, maw, sorcerer supreme @ r2 or r3. Would sw sigil make much of a difference?
    I also probably will be stopping the sigil now that im opening basics.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 409 ★★★
    Yes
    I say yes. She is cool champ and can do some cool things but I wouldn’t put the money into getting a 6*, awaken her, and then rank her up
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Jaded said:

Cassy said:

Tbh I can’t see sigil adding more champions but rather this be the exclusive way to earn a sw sigil. Like loyalty is the only way to get unstoppable colossus.
    Na, they said after a certain time there might be other ways to obtain her (SW sigil)

And in my opinion that would be a smart move (company wise) to keep excitement in the sigil up.

Aaand when Kabam release her in some, let's say ROL 2.0 like quest to be a trophy Champ for everyone so FTP can get her. But only after a time of waiting. That would be a realy smart move and brings back some old school feelings to the game.

I can't give up on Kabam. I believe in you Kabam. Don't give up on your customers. ❤️
    No, Waiting for 6*
    Cassy said:

Jaded said:

Cassy said:

Na, they said after a certain time there might be other ways to obtain her (SW sigil)

And in my opinion that would be a smart move (company wise) to keep excitement in the sigil up.

Aaand when Kabam release her in some, let's say ROL 2.0 like quest to be a trophy Champ for everyone so FTP can get her. But only after a time of waiting. That would be a realy smart move and brings back some old school feelings to the game.

I can't give up on Kabam. I believe in you Kabam. Don't give up on your customers. ❤️
    I meant the sigil won’t include any other champion. I believe it’ll always be sw sigil. That’s what I was saying before about unstoppable colossus for loyalty or punisher in arena crystals.