**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 4* should I sell for 5* shards ?

DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
edited November 2017 in General Discussion

Which 4* should I sell for 5* shards ? 70 votes

Joe Fixit
65%
Draco2199Vdh2008danielmathLocoMotivesJOHNOSA1995BigMoDHCVoLtAlfa_PigeonFuzzylumpsLeNoirFaineantTheLazyKingGoken2345vg2782StewmanJank39PiviotItay1234212NguyenDauDanicb94Jets44 46 votes
Moon Knight
4%
Noob_2yrsKocheeseNexus_UY_Scuti 3 votes
Old man Logan
17%
MattyloFlazinatorCaptain_KandiceErza_ScarletNinjaWarrior99Ravenrob_33MasterTroller42Suskanutgohard123SgtAnime1Jean_gryTempest 12 votes
War Machine
8%
LoPrestiTeddersCoderKnight69Vinh225Baseballguy711Rixob 6 votes
Beast
4%
SnizzbarJwallace25Mohit_7 3 votes

Comments

• SuskanutSuskanut Posts: 113
    Old man Logan
    Hone stay I would say none of them and just wait for the shards to come in another way bit if you do sell one it shold be Old Man Logan. When you open your 5 star post what you got here
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    None.
  • I agree with the post above and keep your 4* Champs and find another way to get the 5* shards. More 4* champs also means you'll have more chances of duping one and getting 5* shards that way. I don't have a 5* yet myself but couldn't bring myself to sell a 4*, even a crappy one just for a few shards but that's just me.
  • zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    If i could give you a 5* crystal id straight swap you for Moon Knight
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    None
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    None not worth it. They're still valuable. Just join a good alliance that grants 5* shards for SA or play the Monthly Event or Story Quests (particularly Act 4)
  • Never ever sell your champs. Bad idea all around lol.
  • Here’s some considerations for you about selling 4* champs in raising more 5* shards (if that’s your aim)

Anyway, here are some of my own ‘guidelines’ whilst selling 4*. And again these are mine, and so it may not be entirely applicable to you but hopefully it provides you with some idea.

1) what is your current ability in obtaining 4* shards and 5* shards?
    The faster you can get 4* shards, the more you should explore selling i’n-excess’ 4* champs. Also consider hitting arena milestones consistently for rank rewards. That’s about minimum 400-600 5* shards weekly if you are diligent enough.

2) Do you have a higher than average roster?
    I have 60 4* at R5, and more than enough 5* to take me beyond 1 hour grind per round. Therefore, I hardly use 4* R3s anymore, even at arena. The extra 21-23k points per round just isn’t worth my minutes anymore cos my R5s would have been refreshed. .

3) Don’t sell any champs that are already at lvl99. Even if that’s Joe Fixit.
    Lvl99 gives you additional 275 5* shards via max sig crystals. Never sell those. These maxed out ability champ can warm your bench for life.

4) Do you have the same champion as a 5*?
    Given a choice, I’d keep my 5*, Rank that champ up instead of wasting more resources on the same 4* champ.

5) There are champions that I wouldn't even contemplate selling if they are newly released champs or high value one like Mephisto, Nebula, Dorm, Blade, Ultron, Vision, GP, Iceman even if I have both versions. .
    So having said all that, I would then pre-qualify a list of Champions that I’d be selling regularly. I would keep these champs up to lvl up/advancement event, rank them to r3 and sell. So my regular list is
    1) moonknight
    2) abom
    3) hawkeye
    4) war machine
    5) cap Marvel
    6) IP
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    None, I won't recommend to sell any 4*
    Don't sell any 3* as well
    Don't even bother to sell 2*
    You can consider selling 1*, but they are useless even if you sold them anyway, so don't bother too

Keep all your 2*, 3*, and 4* .... you won't get much out of their sales, better to keep them, you may get more resources when you DUPPED them ... so can't possibly dup them once you sold them

Besides, some of the 2* will never appear again once you sold them especially some of those you got them earlier in the game. Some ppl sold them and regret their action bcos they didn't get much out of it, and they can no longer get them back into their collection
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    None....
  • Joe Fixit
    I couldn’t wait for 30 5* shards which I ended up getting 6 hours later from bounty mission so I sold 4* kamala. Felt lucky at the time so that’s why I did It then. Pulled a 5* stark spidy. Regrets no not at all but at the same time I’m not a fan of selling champs. I’ve only sold 3 champs ever and don’t intend on doing anymore of that.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    War Machine
    Threedeadkings rating is 642k lmaoo! Who as 60 maxed 4* thats INSANE dude. How do you do it? Buy every offer? @Threedeadkings
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Joe Fixit
    I 100% agree with @Threedeadkings
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Don’t sell
  • Joe Fixit
    Don't sell your 4* for 5* crystal, and you'll end up receiving a crappy champion.
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    All
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Joe Fixit
    dolann__ wrote: »
    Don't sell your 4* for 5* crystal, and you'll end up receiving a crappy champion.

Nonsense. I sold a R3 Loki to open a basic crystal a couple weeks ago.
    Duped my R4 Voodoo.

• LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Joe Fixit
    Pretty sure he asked which one he should sell, not whether you think he should or not. I chose Joe, cause every time I sell him he finds his way back home to me :)
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Joe Fixit
    It's fine to sell some if you need them within a certain time frame depending on your roster. The "Never sell any champs ever" people are wrong. You'll pull them back soon enough, especially if it's a **** champ and you get 4* regularly. Sold Ant-Man and BB to get enough shards for 5* Iceman (got him), pulled both back within two months, then of course duped Ant_man soon thereafter. FML. Just consider long term vs short term balance and you'll be fine.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    Joe Fixit
    I’ve sold hardly any champs but I have sold joe fixit as 3* and 4*. In fact I’ve sold him a few times but he keeps coming back.
  • Joe Fixit
    Stewman wrote: »
    dolann__ wrote: »

Nonsense. I sold a R3 Loki to open a basic crystal a couple weeks ago.
    Duped my R4 Voodoo.

You lucky in this case
    But, when I sold my 4 r3 champs and I got Rulk.
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    None, if you dupe you get shards in the long run. If you sell and pull the same champ again youre back where you started
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Joe Fixit
    Don't listen to people who say never ever sell champs. There is nothing wrong with selling a 4* here and there if you have a big enough roster. Just make sure you rank them to 3/30 first for more 5* shards. I sell Joe Fixit every time I get him. Probably been over a year since the last time though. Sold 4* unduped Colossus the other day. No regrets lol.