**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 7 Hit monkey is impossible with parry bug

Well the title is self explanatory I guess. I've spent about 400 units on revives and potions on this monkey and it's impossible because i simply can't parry neither evade him and the life-cycle node makes playing it so annoying

It's becoming demotivating playing the game because of this bug

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    If you're fortunate enough to have Apoc and Gambit that can help a lot as Gambit gains 100% perfect block with 10 charges. Use SP2s for concussions and to get your knockdown and hopefully you can get him down. It's not ideal with the ongoing issue but this can help in the mean time maybe.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    7.2.3? I've just finished exploration on that chapter and took hitmonkey boss for my last few paths. Always an easy solo with AA
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    CAIW can parry heavy HM because the knockdown occurs while the stun is still up. Just be careful of the evade charge.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Why'd you waste units if you knew there was an ongoing bug?
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    No doom huh
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    SlumpGod said:

Interesting how everybody’s been disagree spammed except malreck. Huh.

Same peeps disagreeing all the time. They just do it for fun probably.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Still pretty easy with AA or sunspot despite parry bug
    Lordabck said:

I thought of exploring ACT 7.2 while AW is off. I regretted this decision, due to buds i died instantly and finally decided not to play ACT 7.2 until fix available.

Took this just after exploring 7.2.6 on the 22nd

And just taken this now

We're getting comp soon anyway so thought I'd drain my stash before it lands 🤣
  • DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 185 ★★
    Qfury said:

Lordabck said:

I thought of exploring ACT 7.2 while AW is off. I regretted this decision, due to buds i died instantly and finally decided not to play ACT 7.2 until fix available.

And just taken this now

Nice progress, may i ask who did u use for the 7.2.6 flare path?

Qfury said:

Lordabck said:

And just taken this now

Nice progress, may i ask who did u use for the 7.2.6 flare path?
    Colossus
    Omega red
    Nick fury
    Corvus
    Prof X for Gwen master

Colossus cleared all the skill & havok
    Corvus for stark spidey
    Fury for wasp & knight crawler
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,995 ★★★★★
    While I agree that it was a bad decision for OP to try to power through this content with the parry bug active, I feel I need to remind everybody that not all have been equally impacted by it.

Some devices seem to be coping better than others. So just saying “why can’t you do it, I did it” isn’t helpful or addressing the point.

Again, OP is ultimately responsible for their own decision to do this. Should’ve known how severely their own device was impacted and realized this was a bad idea, but instead chose to ignore it.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    SlumpGod said:

it’s quite common on threads they’ve commented on

gets even better when people start disagreeing with comments purely based on who’s written them instead of what they say
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

SlumpGod said:

it’s quite common on threads they’ve commented on

gets even better when people start disagreeing with comments purely based on who’s written them instead of what they say
    Or when they see a certain reaction and decide to hit it as well
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    If you're dropping 400 units on an act 7 boss, you are either impatient or your roster isn't ready.

A fix is coming next month, so just wait until that happens.