**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help needed for 6-star Nexus crystal: Falcon (maxed out 5 star already), Silver Surfer or Sentry?

StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
On paper Falcon seems to be the best choice - but I do have a 5/65 at rank 70 already and have neither of the other 2. Is he still the way to go?

Help needed for 6-star Nexus crystal: Falcon (maxed out 5 star already), Silver Surfer or Sentry? 35 votes

Falcon
54%
Warlord5386yuwReferenceColonaut123_Sham_InestruEtjamaSoulOfDarknessMasterpuffXguard77BlôdletterLmasterIcePickZippy_halliganXanatosCangaceiroSalve_maker05SnuggzyKennMcoc 19 votes
Silver Surfer
31%
AdvRaichu626dangarang122walkerdogElilaxScrubhanReal_Madrid_76_2TJayThanos1149DEADSHOT84891Sir_Globalot 11 votes
Sentry
14%
Hera1d_of_Ga1actusTheMailmannThe_Sentry06Diplodocusjack_the_ripper1 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Sentry
    I’d bank on the buff being insane, it’s a risky move tho
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Sentry
    Falcon is the wisest option Sentry has the best chance of being buffed into something mega tier and he will easily be the best option of the 3 when his September buff rolls out.
  • StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
    Wait a minute - how do we know Sentry is actually scheduled to get a buff at all? I haven't seen that announcement yet....
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Silver Surfer
    Falcon is the best option. But you already have him as a five star but you don’t have silver surfer as a 5 or 6 star so I would go him. But if you really want to risk going sentry for his buff, that’s fine too.
    Silver Surfer

Wait a minute - how do we know Sentry is actually scheduled to get a buff at all? I haven't seen that announcement yet....

He has a synergy which shows champs that are going to be buffed soon with another champion (forgot which one, I think it’s vulture). So there’s a very high chance of him being bugged and there’s a pretty good chance it will be good. But it’s very risky.
  • IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
    Falcon
    3 reasons why Falcon is the only real
    Choice here

1 - even unawakened Falcon is rank 3 worthy since he is a Swiss Army knife and at some point you’ll run into content that only allows 6-star champs (no more quake for you) and be will be invaluable

2 - Silver Surfer is a great choice for prestige. But you don’t seem to be at that stage yet if you don’t have 2 of these champs as 5 stars. Plus unlikely you would rank 3 him until you are truly end game

3 - Sentry is due a buff. But ultron is now rank 2 worthy and war machine and Vulture are still only rank 1 worthy even after the buff. Sentry is unlikely to eclipse void. (After alll, there are 2 captain America’s far less than CAIW). But, there is also a chance that if he a god tier champ he will need to be awakened to be useful (like void is).
    Silver Surfer

He has a synergy which shows champs that are going to be buffed soon with another champion (forgot which one, I think it’s vulture). So there’s a very high chance of him being bugged and there’s a pretty good chance it will be good. But it’s very risky.
    Ah ****, I meant to put “buffed” not bugged. Sorry bout the confusion