**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help needed for 6-star Nexus crystal: Falcon (maxed out 5 star already), Silver Surfer or Sentry?

StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
On paper Falcon seems to be the best choice - but I do have a 5/65 at rank 70 already and have neither of the other 2. Is he still the way to go?

Help needed for 6-star Nexus crystal: Falcon (maxed out 5 star already), Silver Surfer or Sentry? 35 votes

Falcon
54%
Warlord5386yuwReferenceColonaut123_Sham_InestruEtjamaSoulOfDarknessMasterpuffXguard77BlôdletterLmasterIcePickZippy_halliganXanatosCangaceiroSalve_maker05SnuggzyKennMcoc 19 votes
Silver Surfer
31%
AdvRaichu626dangarang122walkerdogElilaxScrubhanReal_Madrid_76_2TJayThanos1149DEADSHOT84891Sir_Globalot 11 votes
Sentry
14%
Hera1d_of_Ga1actusTheMailmannThe_Sentry06Diplodocusjack_the_ripper1 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Sentry
    I’d bank on the buff being insane, it’s a risky move tho
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Sentry
    Falcon is the wisest option Sentry has the best chance of being buffed into something mega tier and he will easily be the best option of the 3 when his September buff rolls out.
  • StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
    Wait a minute - how do we know Sentry is actually scheduled to get a buff at all? I haven't seen that announcement yet....
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Silver Surfer
    Falcon is the best option. But you already have him as a five star but you don’t have silver surfer as a 5 or 6 star so I would go him. But if you really want to risk going sentry for his buff, that’s fine too.
    Silver Surfer

Wait a minute - how do we know Sentry is actually scheduled to get a buff at all? I haven't seen that announcement yet....

He has a synergy which shows champs that are going to be buffed soon with another champion (forgot which one, I think it’s vulture). So there’s a very high chance of him being bugged and there’s a pretty good chance it will be good. But it’s very risky.
  • IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
    Falcon
    3 reasons why Falcon is the only real
    Choice here

1 - even unawakened Falcon is rank 3 worthy since he is a Swiss Army knife and at some point you’ll run into content that only allows 6-star champs (no more quake for you) and be will be invaluable

2 - Silver Surfer is a great choice for prestige. But you don’t seem to be at that stage yet if you don’t have 2 of these champs as 5 stars. Plus unlikely you would rank 3 him until you are truly end game

3 - Sentry is due a buff. But ultron is now rank 2 worthy and war machine and Vulture are still only rank 1 worthy even after the buff. Sentry is unlikely to eclipse void. (After alll, there are 2 captain America’s far less than CAIW). But, there is also a chance that if he a god tier champ he will need to be awakened to be useful (like void is).
    Silver Surfer

He has a synergy which shows champs that are going to be buffed soon with another champion (forgot which one, I think it’s vulture). So there’s a very high chance of him being bugged and there’s a pretty good chance it will be good. But it’s very risky.
    Ah ****, I meant to put “buffed” not bugged. Sorry bout the confusion