**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New 5* Featured crystal is out!! Thoughts?

Comments

• RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,441 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Overseer war machine and cull were the only good pulls. πŸ˜₯
  • BuffalaxBuffalax Posts: 106 β˜…
    Another Maw, another Namor
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pretty garbage. Most of the champs are awful. A few good hits. I really miss the old feature crystal that had a 20% chance to get the featured champ. I haven't been excited to open 5* crystals since they changed it. Absolutely sucked the joy out of. Sitting on 460k 5* shards waiting for something exciting to happen with the crystals.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    bdawg923 said:

Pretty garbage. Most of the champs are awful. A few good hits. I really miss the old feature crystal that had a 20% chance to get the featured champ. I haven't been excited to open 5* crystals since they changed it. Absolutely sucked the joy out of. Sitting on 460k 5* shards waiting for something exciting to happen with the crystals.

Nothing exciting will happen if you just hoard.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Got the only 1 5 star i wanted and that was purgatory so now can use in act 7 for synergy team testing but overall to me nothing useful or need ranking so guess ill wait on next one in couple months time and try stock piling and go for maybe the new spidey and america chavez if there in the next 5 star featured
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pulyaman said:

bdawg923 said:

Champs can be buffed
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pulyaman said:

bdawg923 said:

Hoping the wish crystal will use 5* shards. That would be exciting. There's nothing exciting about opening trash champs either for no reason which is what these new featured crystals are designed for
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Decided to pop a few to get new champs. No one I actually wanted.

Opened 10x crystals, got 4x new champs:
    - Overseer
    - Silver Centurion
    - Jabari Panther
    - Namor (finally got one)

Pretty satisfied with the results. Gonna save the rest for the next one
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’m saving for Herc
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Haven’t decided yet if I want to go for it. I like to hunt exclusive champs, but I also don’t rank five stars anymore so I’ll be missing out on more iso and six star shards if I do go for the featured over the basic.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Ebony Maw is in there

Yeah you gotta have some duds to balance it out
    That's why Mister Negative is there
    Oof touchΓ©

That’s it I’m gonna go beat an Ebony maw with Negative now just for you saying that
    @Eb0ny-O-M4w damn even the game knows Maw’s biggest problem

Your point is missing.

Just like he is missing

he’s still regenerating all that degen back
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I love it! War machine and Vision AOU are gonna be the ones I’m hunting for this
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    0/4 for any of the several champs I wanted. Got stuck in the old champ rut with Stark, Cyke, Namor and BP.

Boo. Hiss.

Dr. Zola
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IKON said:

Buffalax said:

I’m calling BS on the drop rate. Our alliance has popped 14 so far and the newest pull was Namor.

KG - 1
    Rulk - 2
    Mordo - 2
    Rogue - 1
    Maw - 2
    Cull - 2
    Namor - 2
    Cable - 1
    Sparky - 1

14 trials with a 25% chance of a featured gives you a 1.78% chance of missing. Nothing all that surprising to be honest.
    Yes. When it comes to MCOC odds, this is the way.

Dr. Zola
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I’m saving for Herc

My guy HoG knows what’s up
    (It should’ve been Blue Marvel tho)
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

@The_Sentry06 Sentry is in here… Could the buff be soon?

edit: and Red Cyclops… please oh please oh please let this be true that those two are getting buffed

Considering that cyclops is one of the champs needed for a few of the Carina Challenges, I doubt Cyclops is getting buffed anytime soon .

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Why are the Featureds regressing to their Old Forms full of Mostly Trash with only a Few Good Champions?! We had Such Good Featureds for a while when they said they'd be improved, but now for no reason it's returning to the old ones you'd only open for the new Champions... Even the last one had Torch and Doom, this is just sad looking.

I think the last good one was when Hype , Guardian and few more were in there ...then we had Apoc and Prof. X ..rest others have been disappointing for past many months.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    bdawg923 said:

Pulyaman said:

bdawg923 said:

Hoping the wish crystal will use 5* shards. That would be exciting. There's nothing exciting about opening trash champs either for no reason which is what these new featured crystals are designed for
    See ya in 2025 when wish crystals are around.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    7/24 I would count as a positive usage of shards

I would only be happy if I got SC, SC, or MN
  • Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 121 β˜…β˜…
    Do we need Mordo, Vision, Sentry and Cyclops in EVERY one of these?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    bdawg923 said:

Pulyaman said:

bdawg923 said:

You're never going to get a Crystal that has all preferred outcomes. Some are new, some are old, and some are carried over. Hate to say it, but you might be sitting on those Shards indefinitely.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

the added bonus in this crystal is war machine if my thinking is correct he is a exclusive 5* pretty sure this featured is the only place to pull him a 5*

He’s not in the basic but I believe he may have been in one of the incursion crystals
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I pretty much only pull Featured now.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Got him

dude red hulk dupe that’s sick
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Got Silver Centurion, Shang Chi & Purgatory as new 5* from 8 tries. Ok crystal to open a couple more times I guess as I still don't have Jabari Panther, War machine or Vision AOU.