**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which skill to R3?

zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
In my alt account, I am 900 shards away from forming a T5C. I enjoying playing BWDO and know nothing about Kingpin. Do Kingpin need awaken? Would he be a better option to R3? Watching Swedeah destroying in war and other contents got my curiosity.

Which skill to R3? 33 votes

BWDO R2 unduped
30%
UnsilentItsTheBroskiMaxLee0casual0JoshKosh557sherin_66Cangaceiromarino123AntzRodzSchnoodle 10 votes
Kingpin R1 unduped
69%
CrkwestTheManMythLegendWarlord5386pseudosaneAckbar67lIPowerIlKill_GreyEtjamaYENANSASHESwalkerdogRenaxqqParam1988Xguard77RebornMVPScrubhanReal_Madrid_76_2Zippy_halliganThanos1149CynicSnuggzy 23 votes

Comments

• MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    BWDO R2 unduped
    BWDO is too much fun to play with and she is a great damage dealer as well. Kingpin is good but his awaken ability makes him great, I would say unduped both might be at the same level. BWDO is great for all the cav. difficulty skill nodes. I myself have her at 6* R3. Is this your first skill champ to R3?

You need to see within your roster what you need, if you want a fun and general questing champ go with BWDO or if you want AW or AQ champ go with KingPin.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
    Yeah, this will be the first skill R3. Have an R2 unduped Stealth Spidey but absolutely hate playing him. BWDO and Moleman are the only viable skill I have for cav eq. No Falcon or Fury. Only R3 5* KM.
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    BWDO R2 unduped
    I’m a fan of BWDO, kingpin required duped and high sig.if you want to invest that much sure he is good.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Kingpin R1 unduped
    Easy choice here. People saying godpin requires dupe probably haven't actually compared him awakened Vs unawakened
  • Kingpin R1 unduped

I’m a fan of BWDO, kingpin required duped and high sig.if you want to invest that much sure he is good.

he doesnt at all, lol. Mine is r3 unduped.
    edited July 2021
    Any quick guide on how to use Godpin properly?
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    zuffy said:

Yeah, this will be the first skill R3. Have an R2 unduped Stealth Spidey but absolutely hate playing him. BWDO and Moleman are the only viable skill I have for cav eq. No Falcon or Fury. Only R3 5* KM.

Go with molegod
    Finally form the skill t5c. Decided to R3 bwdo instead because she is more fun to play. Also I don’t have the resources to rank up kingpin from R1 to R3.