**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Quite possibly the boldest 6* nexus choice you've ever seen

Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

So act 6 exploration gave me this great nexus (that **** takes absolutely forever to explore, man!). From the title, I guess you could already figure out what I chose...

Yup. Chose iron patriot :D and for a few reasons:
- no skill or mutant AG (didn't pull one from the ag crystal). Definitely not gonna use an unawakened Nick or omega for literally anything simply because:
- I already have them as 5*s and Nick (which would possibly be the clear choice for a lot of people) is maxed and awakened. Plus my skill 6*s are pretty good already.
- iron patriot is sure to get buffed, and my 6* tech roster is freaking bad lol. Only this dude and vision AoU are my tech 6*s (after all this while), and I have 1.9 tech t5cc currently.

So here's to hoping this man receives a godly buff at a near point in the future. B)

Comments

• Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    I mean, you’re bound to dupe NF at some point. Could’ve even tried your luck with the SoP nexus
    I guess he’s a meme rank up….
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    whatever multiverse version you are ... can we have the real @Kill_Grey back please??? lol
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    I think you have never play Omega with suicides and sig 200 as a 5*.

If I ever pull him as a 6* he would prob become my first R4
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Irakli said:

I was in a similar situation with r5 g2099, so I took the green monster and seeing him melt everything with red guardian, I’m glad I did. Tired of ranking clones.

Uhh not sure if your aware but throw modok on the team too +50% poison damage
This discussion has been closed.