**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is your guilty pleasure?

13»

Comments

• IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Where my thrashers of the night at?
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Definitely Night Thrasher. I spent over 8 months chasing the damn skateboard man as a 5*.
    He's now r5.
    I also find Carnage super fun.
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Ebony Maw ._.
  • Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★
    Storm X is the Queen of Prowess.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Science- Wasp
    Skill- Gwenpool
    Mutant- Rogue
    Cosmic- Hela
    Tech- Mysterio
    Mystic- Tigra
    Have all (except Hela who's going up soon) at 5/65 solely because they are super fun to play.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,674 ★★★★★

Science- Wasp
    Skill- Gwenpool
    Mutant- Rogue
    Cosmic- Hela
    Tech- Mysterio
    Mystic- Tigra
    Have all (except Hela who's going up soon) at 5/65 solely because they are super fun to play.

I love Tigra. I r5'd her because I'm kind of bored with the whole mystic class and how everyone just seems to rely on the same basic "nullify buffs, drain power" formula. She was a fun outlier so I took her up and wow, oh man, I've loved her ever since. I awakened her and pumped her full of sig stones, and she's just shredding stuff. I love finding uses for her. If I hadn't been TB and had to use specific champs for the SOP objectives, I probably would have used her a bunch for several of the bosses. It's a shame that there hasn't been a "Defeat the boss with a champ marked as #TinyKittyCatLady" objective yet.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Red goblin. Insane champ with 3 odin buffs and 2 heimdell buffs. All he needs is a quicker ramp up on his charges and maybe slightly longer armour break and incinerate duration.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,738 ★★★★★
    Avril Lavigne
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Joe 😏
  • King Groot and recently Ebony Maw
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Dormammu. I like to cheese through Magik fight with him. Keep Magik at zero power bar = no limbo.