**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Quite possibly the boldest 6* nexus choice you've ever seen

Comments

• MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Well done for exploring act 6, that's a slow grind, hopefully this will work out well for you.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★

Passes on the best skill and a top 3 mutant for Iron Patriot.

😬

Just to gamble it on an IP buff :(
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★

This is not bold, it's just plain stupid. It's your account, and you can do what you like with it, but this is probably one of the worst decisions anyone has ever taken in the game.

Seen someone pass up 6* magneto and human torch for an elsa dupe. Probably #1 for me but they did it for fun
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I mean if he were fun to play with good animations it would still be a bad decision. The best thing about the buffs is it makes some of your past terrible pulls good but to choose IP on purpose... Hope it works out for you.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Can't wait for you to pull OR or Fury from a basic crystal....
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Crys23 said:

You picked IP so you could show others and they'd talk about you cause you like the attention. Kinda lame...

Aren’t you a ray of sun lmao
    Is he wrong though 😭😭😭
    That OP posted this just to show others, so they talk about OP and they like the attention? Well I mean KillGrey can answer themselves but I’d probably guess yes, Crys is wrong.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I would think og im will get a better buff than ip if they ever get buffed. Bad move imo. Maybe kabam will give out a 6* awaken gem this Christmas. Imagine you pull a skill or mutant AG then. 😂
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Irakli said:

I was in a similar situation with r5 g2099, so I took the green monster and seeing him melt everything with red guardian, I’m glad I did. Tired of ranking clones.

What about vulture?
This discussion has been closed.