**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Quite possibly the boldest 6* nexus choice you've ever seen

13»

Comments

• psp742psp742 Posts: 2,252 ★★★★
    I error.. does not compute.. I have 5* OR and Nick sig200 and have them at rank4.. have 6* Nick undupe so for me I would have pick Nick, not saying OR is bad or anything, if step is having champion, second is awaken said champion and thirdly to get him to sig200 for 6* is harder than 5*.. I have 5* IP sig200 rank1 and with all the variations of ironman around, there is little chance that he will be next buff champion.. he is in desperate need of rework.. War Machine armor is good but once it's nullified, it doesn't refresh so he is done after that..
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Lol I respect the balls you’ve got but would never
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    I can understand not picking Omega if you're not gonna invest sigs, but there's a good chance you'll regret passing on nick.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    He could just be trolling yall. If he screen shotted a pic of the nexus, and also a IP pull from a 6* basic…
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Riptide said:

He could just be trolling yall. If he screen shotted a pic of the nexus, and also a IP pull from a 6* basic…

Nope not a troll, can confirm this.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    But I- b- bruhhhhhhhh. At least now I know who to not listen to in hard nexus decisions lol
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    You do realize you'd eventually dupe Nick or OR right?.....right?!
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Crys23 said:

You picked IP so you could show others and they'd talk about you cause you like the attention. Kinda lame...

congratulations sir, you have discovered how human emotions work.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    BOld move OP hope it pays off
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,490 Guardian
    You made the right choice, congrats on exploring act 6!
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    My man 🔥🔥
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,738 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    “text”
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Well this was definitely a funny thread to read through. Watching all the salt warriors bicker on and on about another person's decisions, Lmao. It's also clear that some of you didn't read the initial post. The decision did take a lot of time to make, probably up to 10 minutes of staring at the nexus screen and deep reasoning. Ended up even having to seek for advise from friends on the spot. Considered many things, but at the end of the day, I just couldn't ignore my situation. But of course you guys wouldn't understand that, I don't expect you too, not with how limited your sense of understanding and comprehension has proven to be.

Regardless, these are the kind of extremely tough decisions that I've come to learn to make. Either that omega or Nick would literally do nothing for me. Nothing at all. I probably wouldn't even use them in arena, since I don't grind featured. The chance to dupe them is just so low, that it's simply not worth it for me. I would rather not watch a tech t5cc enter into overflow just for champs so reliant on their sigs. At the moment, I have so many champs ranked up and content done at this point, that I just don't have use for them. All grounds I need to cover are already covered. Tbh, I don't even need to waste time explaining myself, a lot of you are too jaundiced to understand anyways.

As for the very respectful commenters like those who are now wishing iron patriot doesn't get buffed among others just cuz of this decision. You will eat your words. Wonder if being a salty ass helps you sleep better at night.
    Then as for that one dude thinking I made this thread to seek attention, buddy, if I really wanted attention, IP would have already been rank 3. Don't provoke me. Not as if these so-called "forum points" is doing anything substantial for me in real life.
    As for the so-called "Nick and omega fans" that one dude mentioned. I literally don't give a damn about you, period. My account, my decisions. Seems @BitterSteel and a very few others were at least of some understanding, I appreciate that.
    I guess there's more that could be said, but that's a waste of time.

Furthermore, it's just a game. People taking this way too seriously, but alas, 'tis the nature of the keyboard warrior nation called the forums, it seems. Been here for nearly two years, but it's time to throw in the towel. Not sure how long this particular post and/or thread is gonna last, but you will likely not see me posting here again. I have important things to focus on rather than bashing on other people like bitter 12-year olds. Been a bumpy ride for sure, but it's been fun. Had a lot of laughs, and made some good friends along the way. Been planning on quitting for a little while anyways, so this thread isn't exactly a factor in that decision. So I guess this is farewell. Peace out, folks, and take care, everyone. B)

• TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Legendary.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    But do you enjoy using/playing with IP?

Congrats for exploring act 6 👍😎 the 1st 2 chapters were horrendously (in terms of paths).
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Well this was definitely a funny thread to read through. Watching all the salt warriors bicker on and on about another person's decisions, Lmao. It's also clear that some of you didn't read the initial post. The decision did take a lot of time to make, probably up to 10 minutes of staring at the nexus screen and deep reasoning. Ended up even having to seek for advise from friends on the spot. Considered many things, but at the end of the day, I just couldn't ignore my situation. But of course you guys wouldn't understand that, I don't expect you too, not with how limited your sense of understanding and comprehension has proven to be.

Regardless, these are the kind of extremely tough decisions that I've come to learn to make. Either that omega or Nick would literally do nothing for me. Nothing at all. I probably wouldn't even use them in arena, since I don't grind featured. The chance to dupe them is just so low, that it's simply not worth it for me. I would rather not watch a tech t5cc enter into overflow just for champs so reliant on their sigs. At the moment, I have so many champs ranked up and content done at this point, that I just don't have use for them. All grounds I need to cover are already covered. Tbh, I don't even need to waste time explaining myself, a lot of you are too jaundiced to understand anyways.

As for the very respectful commenters like those who are now wishing iron patriot doesn't get buffed among others just cuz of this decision. You will eat your words. Wonder if being a salty ass helps you sleep better at night.
    Then as for that one dude thinking I made this thread to seek attention, buddy, if I really wanted attention, IP would have already been rank 3. Don't provoke me. Not as if these so-called "forum points" is doing anything substantial for me in real life.
    As for the so-called "Nick and omega fans" that one dude mentioned. I literally don't give a damn about you, period. My account, my decisions. Seems @BitterSteel and a very few others were at least of some understanding, I appreciate that.
    I guess there's more that could be said, but that's a waste of time.

Furthermore, it's just a game. People taking this way too seriously, but alas, 'tis the nature of the keyboard warrior nation called the forums, it seems. Been here for nearly two years, but it's time to throw in the towel. Not sure how long this particular post and/or thread is gonna last, but you will likely not see me posting here again. I have important things to focus on rather than bashing on other people like bitter 12-year olds. Been a bumpy ride for sure, but it's been fun. Had a lot of laughs, and made some good friends along the way. Been planning on quitting for a little while anyways, so this thread isn't exactly a factor in that decision. So I guess this is farewell. Peace out, folks, and take care, everyone. B)

Dude, you posted on forums. You expect everyone to praise you for this decision? Many would say just grab a tech SOP nexus if your tech roster sucks.
    Btw grats on act 6 exploration.
This discussion has been closed.