**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Boss idea for 7.4?

SchnoodleSchnoodle Posts: 133 ★★

Comments

• Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Agreed 100%.
    Schnoodle said:

Imagine fighting 3 bosses at once

It could be a tag system or something like that. Could be a bit complicated but they could work it out.
    why am I taking this seriously lol
  • Light7Light7 Posts: 203
    Carina, grandmaster, collector
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

Schnoodle said:

It could be a tag system or something like that. Could be a bit complicated but they could work it out.
    Noooo pls no tag system in compulsory story content, it's almost guarenteed to bring bugs and crash devices. It was one of their concerns when mentioning it in the roadmap.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Light7 said:

An all new Kang
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★

I mean with Mangog you're technically fighting a billion people, part of them at least.

scratch that, it's a billion billion people, basically 1 followed by 18 zeros.

each time you fight Mangog you are literally fighting part of an entire population of a star system
    edited July 2021
    Light7 said:

Yes they are all possible fights, if only 2 of them or something were already there as important fights.

Schnoodle said:

Noooo pls no tag system in compulsory story content, it's almost guarenteed to bring bugs and crash devices. It was one of their concerns when mentioning it in the roadmap.
    True, it would be hard to implement this without causing bugs.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★

Only defeatable by mirror matchup.
    xNig said:

Only defeatable by mirror matchup.

Unit man solos. It would be very long, but with unit man, nothing is impossible
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    Mangog ingame power is legit when compared to sentry...
    Billion Suns >> Billion People
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

I mean with Mangog you're technically fighting a billion people, part of them at least.

each time you fight Mangog you are literally fighting part of an entire population of a star system
    Then explain to me why he hits like one scrawny child
    edited July 2021

Then explain to me why he hits like one scrawny child
    Never said those 10 to the 18th people would be strong

Mangog ingame power is legit when compared to sentry...
    Billion Suns >> Billion People

*Billion Billion People
  • FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 311 ★★

Schnoodle said:

Maybe something like Infinity Thanos where they switch modes as you do damage.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    I wouldn’t mind 7.4 boss being not just one boss, but fight the collector and grandmaster, and have the boss be someone like thanos or a new variant of kang. Or carina herself.