**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Week 7 complete, 3 solos

Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

After 3 hours finally got the objectives done, this week lived up to the event’s name

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    What’s the Claire strategy? Mine just explodes right away. Angela and domino were pretty simple
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

What’s the Claire strategy? Mine just explodes right away. Angela and domino were pretty simple

Gist of it is bleed curse sp2 to regen chip, when he enters his fury bleed phase thing don’t hit him and don’t let him use sp1, and do as much as you can in the other phases, my first and last sp2s were in incinerate curse
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    There’s a lot of solo’s going around so it seems like there’s lots of possibilities. It’s just so AI behavior dependent or AAR luck dependent that it can be a bit painful before that solo eventually happens.

So far for solo’s I’ve seen or heard:

Cosmic: Angela, Hercules, Hyp
    Control: Sinister, Voodoo, Magik, BWCV
    Mercenary: Domino, Hit Monkey, BWDO

There’s a lot of solo’s going around so it seems like there’s lots of possibilities. It’s just so AI behavior dependent or AAR luck dependent that it can be a bit painful before that solo eventually happens.

Luck is a massive factor, hm and hype probably took me around 15 tries each to get lucky enough to solo, and Claire was quite a few more because you need both extreme luck as well as near perfect play to get it, and I scrubbed up a few of the runs where I was lucky
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

hela for cosmic too

Prof x can solo for control but needs a power boost to do it reasonably as well I think
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    So far the only solos I got were with Thing, RG, and Torch. None of which are very impressive since they are the top 3 options for soloes.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I used

CGR - cosmic 1 revive, 80% first attempt and finished off

Prof X - control denial 1 revive first attempt 70% and finished off

Merc- ranked up my Luke cage to r4 for this one, he did amazing, soloed after a few attempts. Go for sp2 with 3 exhaustion’s or more if possible and only tank sp3s if you have the concussion up on him, or he’ll nullify your indestructible
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Yeah I had a bunch of 20% revives and potions in overflow so I just used those lol. Only got 1 solo
    https://youtu.be/-wGmq_i5j20
    Here’s the video for anyone wondering, with strategy breakdown