**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SOP - Value of 6* sig stones and 6*R4 mats?

Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
How are you guys valuing the jumps from 8>9>10>11 milestones in SOP for the sig stones and R4 mats? Just curious as I had no trouble valuing the lower milestones as I only have 1 (soon to be 2) R3 6* so the jumps were massive for t5cc. But I am finding myself unsure of how much to spend on the upcoming weeks (in case they get significantly harder). As in this week most people will have to complete the fight with at least 3 champs and having spent 1-4ish revives on past fights (granted most weeks were doubled up on points) am just wondering what I should value those materials at. Thanks for your input!

Comments

• Options
    Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★

The sig stones are great value, they are hard to come by.

I am aiming for 23 points for the sig stones. Currently at 19

I am more looking for a number of units that you would pay for them I guess. I know they are really rare, but want to decide how much I am willing to dive into units (in case the fights get crazy tough) to get to the next milestone.
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    I go off of how many % points I take off on a single go.

If I get to the point where I can’t get anyone to get more than 5% (because I don’t have the right counter), then I’m done. Haven’t spent any units yet and don’t plan on it.

Honestly I would take more 6* nexus over all the cats.

Currently at 20 points
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★

I go off of how many % points I take off on a single go.

If I get to the point where I can’t get anyone to get more than 5% (because I don’t have the right counter), then I’m done. Haven’t spent any units yet and don’t plan on it.

Honestly I would take more 6* nexus over all the cats.

Currently at 20 points

You should count that as 19 thou. Since the one point you got from the redo of week 4 will be taken away.
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

The sig stones are great value, they are hard to come by.

I am aiming for 23 points for the sig stones. Currently at 19

I am more looking for a number of units that you would pay for them I guess. I know they are really rare, but want to decide how much I am willing to dive into units (in case the fights get crazy tough) to get to the next milestone.
    I'd personally be willing to use 2k+ units to get all the generic sigs.
    Doubt it'll cost anywhere near that but that was my initial thought process when the rewards were first shown
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    The sig stones a valued quite high for me, but the r4 mats not so much yet.
    I do use some revives and potions I save up during the week because I am not good enough for a solo.
    But if I had to value the top 2 milestones. During the venom week, I did not have a good spider counter. My highest is a spidergwen at r4, that I never use and have no skill with. The most I got down was 5-6%. It would have meant spending units on that objective. Since I do not know what is to come, and if I can do everything every week I decided it was not worth it to spend units over.
    I will be going for the 50 generics and no t6b. This gives me room to skip 4 points so I hopefully won`t have to spend anything at all on it.