**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gold Draught

MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
My stash is overflowing with 2ta’s.

Why?

I need gold. How can I rank up champs at levels that need 2ta’s without gold?

Comments

• Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Everyone goes some drought at one point in time. It’s fine, soon enough you’ll have lots of gold, but the price for that will be ISO.

A small price to pay for salvation
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

Everyone goes some drought at one point in time. It’s fine, soon enough you’ll have lots of gold, but the price for that will be ISO.

True that
    18m
    Gold
    0 Iso how it happens dumbfounds me
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★

True that
    18m
    Gold
    Honestly though, how the heck did you get 18 million gold? For me, 1 million gold is a lot and the highest I’ve reached was 3 million. As for ISO I’m always on shortage but that’s a different story
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Seeing the thread title “Gold Draught” made me thirsty. Imagine my disappointment when I saw what it was really about…

Dr. Zola

Kind of want a black gold draught of Guiness now.
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    @ItsDamien you know sometimes we just don’t want to hear the truth man 🤭😪. But I’m there with ya, this gold isn’t going to replenish itself lol.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I have resources, I have champions, I have 18 mil gold but

I have no ISO
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    I dont remember the last time i had below 20M gold. Currently sitting at over 31M on my 99.99% ftp account.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Confucius Say: Man who play game more than spend always have Gold.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,151 ★★★★★
    MMCskippy said:

My stash is overflowing with 2ta’s.

Why?

I need gold. How can I rank up champs at levels that need 2ta’s without gold?

Are you holding on to gold crystals currently? Just checking.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

True that
    18m
    Gold
    Honestly though, how the heck did you get 18 million gold? For me, 1 million gold is a lot and the highest I’ve reached was 3 million. As for ISO I’m always on shortage but that’s a different story
    I save Gold crystals for Gold boost event.
    I don't have a lot of (Viable) champs to level up so my gold pills up
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I have almost no gold left but i also have like 13 million gold in crystals that im saving.
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 514 ★★★

No gold shortage lol

• KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

True that
    18m
    Gold
    I've never been low on gold since the very first ever (and the only good) gold realm. I can't remember the last time I was below 20 million. I'm at 29 million gold now. I only do a little arena and haven't done incursions in over 6 months. I also sell ISO constantly. I've never understood the gold shortage problem. My biggest resource issue is I don't get T2 alphas fast enough to keep up with the T5 basics.
    Agreed, haven’t looked back since the first gold realm. Currently hovering around 18 to 20 million. Also waiting on a gold boost to spin some arena shards and gold crystals.

ISO is easy to get with the class specific 4* dual crystal.
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,379 ★★★★
    Just waiting for the gold event in August
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    On my main account I have over 73 million in gold, on my mini about 3k! Lol I went to the t4 basic arena to get gold (on my mini) and was losing gold! I had never noticed this happening, everyone says do arena to get gold. I did some math and I was losing 200 per round if I won all three fights. I don't know if that's normal, if it was because I was in the t4 basic arena, or if it was a bug. I would really appreciate it if someone could clarify what's going on. My math could be wrong but I checked it when I didn't have enough gold to start a round. I always thought I gained gold from arena! I hope I'm wrong about this, thanks for reading!
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    SlumpGod said:

Iso shortages for me.

Best way to counter that is to start hoarding four start crystals
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    jdrum663 said:

On my main account I have over 73 million in gold, on my mini about 3k! Lol I went to the t4 basic arena to get gold (on my mini) and was losing gold! I had never noticed this happening, everyone says do arena to get gold. I did some math and I was losing 200 per round if I won all three fights. I don't know if that's normal, if it was because I was in the t4 basic arena, or if it was a bug. I would really appreciate it if someone could clarify what's going on. My math could be wrong but I checked it when I didn't have enough gold to start a round. I always thought I gained gold from arena! I hope I'm wrong about this, thanks for reading!

It was because you were in the T4B arena. The entrance costs for that arena are higher than in the champion arenas, and unsuitable for grinding for gold. You want to grind the Trials, Basic, or Featured arenas, where the entrance costs in gold are lower than the gold you earn per round (the Trials and Basic entrance costs are 250 gold, and the Trials I believe has no cost). If you win all three fights you get something between 300 and 450 gold, depending on the rarity you use. I think the entrance costs for the T4B arena are 1000 gold or something like that, which means in the champion arenas you'd be gaining gold per round and in the T4B arena you'd be losing gold per round.
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

jdrum663 said:

It was because you were in the T4B arena. The entrance costs for that arena are higher than in the champion arenas, and unsuitable for grinding for gold. You want to grind the Trials, Basic, or Featured arenas, where the entrance costs in gold are lower than the gold you earn per round (the Trials and Basic entrance costs are 250 gold, and the Trials I believe has no cost). If you win all three fights you get something between 300 and 450 gold, depending on the rarity you use. I think the entrance costs for the T4B arena are 1000 gold or something like that, which means in the champion arenas you'd be gaining gold per round and in the T4B arena you'd be losing gold per round.
    Ok, thanks! I was hoping it was because I was in that particular arena. I appreciate the clarification.