**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Class nexus in SOP is abyss nexus or normal nexus?

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
I meant to ask like in abyss class nexus, you can choose out of 10. So SOP has same nexus with 10 choice or normal 3?
I am talking about the class nexus SOP milestone

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Normal 3 champs. I remember someone wrote a Support Ticket and Kabam replied with the result that it’s 3 champs
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Varad18 said:

Let's meet in the middle, make it 5

You mean 6 and a Groot
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Nocko said:

So is it confirmed it's a class nexus?

Yes, it is a class nexus as long as you get at least 9 points
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★

I really don't understand why you think there will be 10 options.
    A Nexus crystal ALWAYS has 3 options (except the 2* Nexus) and the Abyss Nexus has a different name.
    It's not nuclear physics...

It is a valid question. The 2020 nexus crystal in the July 4th offers wasn’t 3 options but 10
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    gohard123 said:

I really don't understand why you think there will be 10 options.
    A Nexus crystal ALWAYS has 3 options (except the 2* Nexus) and the Abyss Nexus has a different name.
    It's not nuclear physics...

It is a valid question. The 2020 nexus crystal in the July 4th offers wasn’t 3 options but 10
    Yes but if you tap on the nexus selector, it doesn’t have 2020 or 2021 or Abyss, or even a Summer of Pain Nexus Selector. It just says Class nexus selector.